InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

4.4

[Original] Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PVP, Dextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)*************************************************************************************[Super] Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

This is the only facial mask I swear by! A real HG product. I have always been a fan of clay in cosmetic products, but this not only cleanses, it also makes my skin so radiant. I use this every time I know I need to look perfect. Great product, 5 lippies. Just too bad I cannot buy it so easily in Europe

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This item is very popular but personally, I did not enjoy it as much.The clay itself is in a jar and the clay is so hard that I find it very difficult to apply and spread on the face. I have to put some water on my hands to ease the application.

It also gives a fake brightening effect. If you look closely, there is a layer of residues on the surface after washing off. I guess it's due to titanium dioxide as one of the ingredients.

It has a cooling effect and it is not as harsh as other clay masks. Unlike other masks, it doesn't make the skin tight when it hardens. For acne control, I am not sure if it really helps because it doesn't seem to work for me.

Also, a jar lasts FOREVER and you have to finish within 9months after opening, so I guess it's not really worth it? I will probably try other clay masks instead as this isn't that impressive. Perhaps I will try the soft version instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have become a convert for Innisfree skincare after I got this mask. I use the Super Volcanic Pore Clay mask instead of the original as the BA there recommended this more for oily skin. I am an oil slick, and I have been looking for something to reduce the excess sebum secretion.

And this mask is a lifesaver, it's thick and pulls out excess sebum without drying the skin out. I don't find it to be clearing deep blackheads or whiteheads as stated but it pulls it out to the surface for easy extraction. Washing this off is pretty easy since I always use a pretty thick layer.

I have no qualms that it comes in a jar without a spatula since I always use this once a week after my night shower. This mask is also good for spot treatments, just apply on the pimples and leave it overnight. It clears it up the next day (or makes it easy to push out the seed)

Definitely repurchasing this when I'm done with this one jar that is lasting really long.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have really bad blackheads (strawberry nose if I don't go for facial or maintain my condition) so I was looking for a good clay mask to help remove the blackheads on my nose. Googled for recommended korean clay masks and decided to purchase this. Think it's a not-bad exfoliator but it didn't help to remove my blackheads much. Texture and consistency are good. Pretty good product given the affordable price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. Makes my skin acne-free, smooth and bright. When I ran out, I tried other clay masks and could clearly see the difference.
The price is OK considering I used one jar within 7 months. The clay is quite difficult to spread (but because of that lasts a long time), so I either use a bit of mineral water or witch hazel on my hand and loosen it up a bit.

I've heard so many rave about this product that I had to try it myself. For a clay mask, it is surprisingly not too drying. My skin feels clean and refreshed after though I don't really see too much of a difference in my blackheads or anything. I'd recommend this product for people who want to do a thorough cleanse once in a while.

I removed a lippie because the packaging doesn't include a spatula with the jar. Since the mask does come in a jar format, consistently dipping your fingers in isn't really hygienic. Always make sure your hands are clean before applying this to your face! And yes, I know I could always get my own spatula, but it would have been convenient to have been provided one.

I have use this for over 3years now. It really is volcano mud! I apply this pack after I washed my face, leave it on for 10minute before I washed it off with water, but I do find it kind of difficult to washed off sometimes, my face feels super refresh after I washed it off, and I do find my blackheads decrease after I continue to use this product. Do recommend for oily to normal skin type, or when you really feels like you wants an total cleanse for your skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the Super Volcanic Clay Mask not the original version but since it is practically the same product I thought to just put my review here.

This product is probably one of the best clay mask I have ever used! (I have used quite a few clay mask products) For the price and the product it is definitely value for money! I have acne-prone skin and usually I use this product when I realise Im getting like a break out. I use this on the entire face.
It has a very cooling effect on the skin which I really like. In the clay mask, there are little beads of the volcanic capsules which will disintegrate after a few rubs. It effectives dry out some of the pimples but not my skin. My skin feels slightly more hydrated after each use. It removes excess oil on my T-zone. My skin also feels smoother and looks brighter!

However the downside are, the packaging as it is in a pot bottle form and the consistency of the clay mask is very thick. Each time I use this, I have to dip my finger in the bottle which becomes slightly unhygienic. If you're not a germ freak then it should be okay. The consistency is thick which makes it difficult to spread onto my face and not a very even layer.

I would not buy this product again but I will try the mousse version after I finish this.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My HG mask hands down. I'm a sucker for masks and I always on a hunt for the best ones. I wasn't the existence of this brand until I bumped into this mask when I was on my Korea trip. What makes me 100% sure about this stuff is that its a clay mask and it reminds me so much of glamglow mud mask and can be a cheaper version of it. I bought it less than 40MYR (after convereted from WON) and it lasts me forever. I'm using the Super Volcanic Pore Clay version as I have a very oily/combination skin.

I use it once a week and I definitely can see some good results from it. My pore is less visible, less oily on my T-zone and my face feels tight (in a good way, trust me) especially the morning after the application. If I ever runs out of it, I most deifinitely repurchase it again and again. Love this stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this to try when I first went to korea. Product is great, a much more cheaper alternative than my origin's charcoal mask.

However, I do not like the jar design as it leads to contamination easily. wished it comes in a tube like origins but its a great product.

got the bigger tub during my second korea visit. will buy again.

Popular Masks

Aspirin Mask
Aspirin Mask
Mint Julep Masque
Mint Julep Masque

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask & Green Persimmon Pore Toner by Beauty Bemused

Innisfree Volcanic Mask Review and Demonstration by Josephine Chiu