InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

4.4

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/25/2015 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Bought this off Amazon for $15.90. I've been making my own clay masks with bentonite clay powder and yogurt or apple cider vinegar but I was feeling lazy and tired of the clumpy texture. Plus, I always put them in the fridge and forget about them!

I haven't used the Volcanic Pore Clay Mask enough times to notice a change in my skin, but my skin does feel nice right after washing it off. Soft and smooth. I really like that this mask doesn't dry on the skin (it stays wet), which makes it so much easier to wash off. You can wash it right off with water instead of using a washcloth.

Another plus is that it's a lot cheaper than other clay masks out there. I would love to buy GlamGlow or Origins, but this is a good affordable alternative.

I think this product will be beneficial with regular use, and I'll update in a couple of months.

on 5/24/2015 9:50:00 AM

Doesnt really clear my blackheads or shrink my pores but it definitely help to clear up some of the dirt in my pores. easier to clear my blackheads after applying this mask!

on 5/2/2015 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Even though I have dry skin I enjoy this as an occasional deep cleansing mask treatment, but I get frequent use out of it as a spot treatment. For this I just dot it on a blemish and leave it on over night, it zaps the zit in one use, two if the blemish is extra stubborn. I can't use this very often as a mask because it dehydrates my skin if I go overboard but I'd highly recommend for normal or oily skin types who could easily use it weekly or more. It's great for deep cleaning pores for a smoother and clearer complexion. The smell is not strong and the texture is easy to spread and dries quick. Rinses easily with warm water and a wash cloth.

on 4/17/2015 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

really really love this clay mask! only complaint is the price is a little bit expensive for a small jar.

on 4/6/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First of all, i've loved innisfree products a lot! My face is very sensitive and it feels like my skin is instantly in love with its natural ingredients.

Clay mask is my first innisfree product i tried from jeju volcanic line. It's the best mask i've ever tried for sebum control and tightening pores purposes! So, for those ladies out there who wish for less oily and smoother complexion, this holy grail might be your answer :D

I utterly loveee this baby! Because of this positive experience of my first encounter with innisfree brand, i ended up buying more products from this line namely toner and facial cleansing foam as well as some products from other innisfree product lines. I'm planning to buy the lotion, too :p

Let's start with a bunch of the positive sides!

+ it claims to tighten pores and removes sebum. It totally does what it promises! My skin feels smoother and my large pores look less visible.
+ it makes your face bright and clean. It really does make a noticeable difference upon before - after usage.
+ it magically helps soothing and calming your breakouts in only one single application. It helps drying out your pimples and reduce acne redness. It doesn't make your pimples disappear completely all of a sudden, but like i said, it totally helps. I usually use it once a week when my face is trouble-free and use it more often like three to four times a week when i'm experiencing breakout.
+ the price worths the value
+ it gives you cool and relaxing sensation upon application
+ it feels like it lasts forever. For me, it'll be used up for more than 6 months, depending on your usage frequency. I even haven't finished my first package yet.

Finally, the downsides are...

I can't think any of them :p

Repurchase? Sure.. Undoubtedly! :)

on 3/12/2015 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I looove this mask! This is a review for the Super version. It really does seem to remove the impurities from my skin and i find that it soothes my breakouts. It has a very nice cooling sensation and my skin always looks fresh and calm after. Also, this tub lasts a really long time, it took me more than a year to finish one.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

All 5 stars for this product. I have massively oily skin with blackheads, whiteheads and mild acne (with the occasional giant spot). This definitely hits the spot.

It's a fantastic clay mask that sucks up all the dirt and grime from my skin, and it feels like such a nice deep cleanse. Nice texture thats easy to apply, no weird smells, good packaging (light and tight so everything stays sealed and doesn't dry up). It's also incredibly cheap for what it does.

My skin looks much more even afterward helping to subdue all the acne, and it also helps control my oil production for the day after using it.

And most importantly, it'a a clay mask that doesn't make my skin feel like its been set on fire. I was so sick of clay masks claiming that the burning and the stinging is part of what makes the products work. Just apply it on your face, and it takes about 20 minutes for it to fully dry up. I leave it on for 30 minutes. Leaving it overnight on a spot also helps to clear it up without aggravating it. Highly recommended for those with acne, oily skin, sensitive skin and/or redness!

on 1/19/2015 2:30:00 AM

This the first mask from Korea I tried. This mask for large pore and oily skin type (Like Me). After use it my skin feel soft. One day I use it before go to Concert (Bigbang Alive Tour 2012). And you know My bbcream, powder is stay on my face all day and all night. Just litte bit touch up. Amazing right ?!

on 1/9/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I looooooove this clay mask.
It shrinks pores and helps me get my skin under control, particularly when I'm suffering from breakouts and oily skin (this baby helps shrink the size of my spots and reduces redness). When you suffer from acne and terrible breakouts, you need a product on your shelf that just works and that you can rely on- and this is it! I keep turning to this mask. It is just such a great pick-me-up for my skin and I enjoy using it.

The only thing is that this mask can be drying so be wary of using this is you have super-dry skin. However, I have tried many clay masks and this is definitely the LEAST drying one.

Also, packaging is unhygienic- it would be great if this came with a spatula but you can always find one yourself!

on 1/7/2015 7:26:00 PM

I've tried all kinds of masks and peels from sheet masks, rubber masks, sleeping masks, to peeling masks. I'd have to say this one is one of the top3. I used to use the nose peel off mask to remove whiteheads and blackheads, and while it did remove my white/blackheads, continued use of this left my pores stand out more. For the volcanic pore clay mask, I can use it all over my face to remove sebum and tighten pores and doesn't leave my pore open.
It also has a cooling effect so whenever I have redness from acne or tired skin, this always cools down my face.

After a couple uses, I could notice that the pores along my nose line that were starting to sag a little bit tightened up alot. The mask definately did its job and i'm really satisfied with it.

However, if you don't use it up soon enough, it tends to get thicker and solid and you won't have the smooth and silky texture anymore. Better to use it up quickly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Innisfree Volcanic Mask Review and Demonstration by Josephine Chiu

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask & Green Persimmon Pore Toner by Beauty Bemused

Top Rated InnisFree Products