September 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Rockaholic Fun Times Hair Spray

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This manages to be so many different kinds of bad at once. Hard, sticky, crunchy. Smells like a baby prostitute. Worst hairspray I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by tbabi

This has crazy hold. I feel like this is a product is multi-purpose. I use it when I'm trying to get volume without teasing or getting hair to remain in place. I really like it but it does smell too sweet (strawberry lemonade a bit candyish). It is rather pricey but it does last a long time to me as a little goes a long way. It also has never flaked on me so all of that are the reasons I love this hairspray.

Packaging is really edgy looking but my second can started leaking. (I'm pretty sure it was my fault after packing it on my 1.5hr trip) It stopped leaking I think after it dried on the outside of the can. I can still use it, I just can't flip it around too much. Never had the nozzle clog though.

I would suggest buying a travel size and testing out if you like it or not before purchasing a whole can that you may not like. It all comes down to knowing what you want for your hair and how to use this product. Ex. Limp hair = spray roots or height/volume. Too many people spray this on like crazy like one of those cheap drugstore hairsprays and wonder why their hair is a mess....

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by elizarose19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly i don't have much to say only that this product sucks. I really wanted to love this product because i paid so much for it but i just cant even convince myself its good. Overall this product is a sticky clumping mess, doesn't hold or do anything but make my hair sticky......

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by flygal40

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This hairspray is not good. It leaves my hair really crisp and sprays in clumps unless you clean the nozzle daily. Even then, it sprays unevenly. Oh, and the smell. I agree with the review of it smelling too sweet. My boyfriend was choking after I sprayed it. I wear perfume so I really don't want a lingering strong sweet smell in my hair all day. And to that one reviewer a couple below, you should not insult other member's opinions about a product. The whole point of this forum is we ALL can have an opinion, good or bad. Don't waste your money. L'Oreal Elnett is much better for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by aheasl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best Hair spray I have ever used, I have thin hair that tends to be Dry and most hair sprays make it hard and stiff, this one has great hold and no sticky stiff mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by skankler561

I bought this for 20 dollars at Trade Secret in my mall and it's laster for over a year. It's great quality! The people who also wrote reviews saying its "so sweet smelling it'll turn your stomach" is simply wrong. She probably gets nausea walking into a bakery then! It's not overpowering. Also it does have flexible hold that looks natural. Just don't hold it too close for too long. People need to learn how to style hair better..Amazing though!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells so sweet it will turn your stomach. It leaves my hair 'crispy' feeling even though it does not hold a style well. Back it goes and back to my Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play. I shouldn't have strayed :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great product for everyday use. For me it gives the perfect amount of hold - medium and flexible. And it smells really yummy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is supposed to provide a flexible hold - aaand here comes the big disappointment: it simply doesn't! Too much product comes out if you spray once for my taste. My hair sticks together like glue afterwards and looks streaky. I have tried to hold the bottle as far away from my hair as I can, but that didn't help either. Way too expensive for the low quality!