October 21, 2014 | 965 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Botanics Organic Moisturising Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence with this one. I have very sensitive eyes. was shopping for an eye cream to help soothe my eyes and alleviate the crepe-iness and dark circles caused by allergies. This product was appealing because it contains mostly organic oils. Hmmmm, it did not irritate me but, it just felt like another light moisturizer in a small tube. Since its a gentle cream for the eyes, I used it along my lip line to help with flakiness but it clogged some pores on the upper lipline. I will finish using this cream but will not be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by VALee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very moisturizing without being greasy and/or oily. Doesn't cause concealer or makeup to run. Will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by smartsassy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best eye creams I have used. Hydrates the eye area and works wonderfully under any concealer. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

Best eye cream I've tried so far. It claims to be 81% organic, which I'm sure some people will like. The ingredients list is what I like most about it - it contains olive oil, shea butter, jojoba seed oil, glycerin, almond oil...yet despite all of those extremely moisturising ingredients, it is NOT greasy or oily at all. It goes on very lightly and hydrates without feeling heavy like some other eye creams I've tried in the past. I have *really* sensitive eyes, and this does not irritate them. It leaves my undereye area moisturised, soothed, soft. It's cheap too. Definately try it out if you have the chance. OH - and it's paraben free :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No