Boots Botanics Organic Moisturising Eye Cream

on 4/12/2012 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence with this one. I have very sensitive eyes. was shopping for an eye cream to help soothe my eyes and alleviate the crepe-iness and dark circles caused by allergies. This product was appealing because it contains mostly organic oils. Hmmmm, it did not irritate me but, it just felt like another light moisturizer in a small tube. Since its a gentle cream for the eyes, I used it along my lip line to help with flakiness but it clogged some pores on the upper lipline. I will finish using this cream but will not be re-purchasing.

on 2/13/2012 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very moisturizing without being greasy and/or oily. Doesn't cause concealer or makeup to run. Will be buying this again.

on 9/26/2010 12:49:00 PM

One of the best eye creams I have used. Hydrates the eye area and works wonderfully under any concealer. Highly recommended!

on 8/25/2010 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best eye cream I've tried so far. It claims to be 81% organic, which I'm sure some people will like. The ingredients list is what I like most about it - it contains olive oil, shea butter, jojoba seed oil, glycerin, almond oil...yet despite all of those extremely moisturising ingredients, it is NOT greasy or oily at all. It goes on very lightly and hydrates without feeling heavy like some other eye creams I've tried in the past. I have *really* sensitive eyes, and this does not irritate them. It leaves my undereye area moisturised, soothed, soft. It's cheap too. Definately try it out if you have the chance. OH - and it's paraben free :)