October 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Rouge a Levres Sephora Rouge - R16 Rendez-vous

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lipstick non-stop for the last couple of days. It's not drying and the colour is pretty. The staying power isn't ideal, but then again, this is a lipstick and not a stain, so I'm happy.

I'm happy with the formula - it's pretty creamy and the finish is great too. Overall a very good product, so I'm curious about trying some more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this lipstick already in the autumn but only used it couple of times and then just forgot about it. I was going through my makeup the other day and came across with it again and decided to take it into use. I do like it a lot and especially now the is spring coming it is a great colour to brighten up lips. It is definitely cool pink with matte finish but does not feel drying at all. Actually I feel it is quite moisturising.
On my fair skin not too bright and not too pale but just right. I think it would look great with some plum eyeshadow or even just barely there makeup. I would recommend this especially for fair skin, it could definitely look too heavy on any other skin tone.
It smells like berries on your lipstick and I like it.
Staying power is quite OK, a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lipstick from Sephora's basic line, with a matte finish. Lasting power is medium, the smell is non-perceptable, the texture is creamy matte, not drying but not moisturizing either. The pigmentation is very strong and what you see on the lipstick and on its back is what you'll get on the lips.
The color is a very true matte cool pink with a tint of lilas in it, highly pigmented that will make your lip color be colored fully. The almost powdery finish makes you need to pay extra attention to the lips hydration, as if your lips are dry and chappy this lipstick will make all dry flaws appear.
I love it because of its unique color, definitely a cool trendy lipstick, just as much 80's as I can stand without being too pale, and too white like (not exactly like in "I Want You To Want" me video as color, but close in consistency).
Because it's matte you can easily add a gloss on top of it and make it the coolest pink without looking chilidish pink, and the color doesn't smudge under the extra layer.
Because it's matte the outer line stay true if drawn true.
It's my favorite lipstick because it offers a very cool-toned undertone or allover shade which I love (think Liv Tyler in "Irresistible" add).

Similar to MAC Please Me - in finished result, only cooler, more like a matte lila than a neon pink. I prefer it to MAC Please Me because it's not so pink like too pink.