December 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - The Max Bold Curves

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by jazmin44

I started using makeup in middle school and my sister introduced me to this mascara. It works really well! It clumps a bit but it's not big deal. It makes your eyelashes look amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by HappyLatte

I like the shape of the brush as it really grips lashes but it collects too much mascara each time so I always have to brush some off... I struggle also to get the inner corners of my lashes. However the general quality of the mascara is great, its voluminous effect and thickening qualities make it a really good products and it does help lift and hold lashes in a curve but I do curl my eyelashes after. It's a wet formula so you might want to use it after it's dried out a bit but I like my eyelashes after using and it lasts throughout the day very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite mascaras, I've been using it for a very long time, and i try other mascaras but always come back to this one. My lashes have a natural curve in them so i don't really know if it lifts your lashes or not. But what I do know is that it makes your lashes look super pretty and it gives extra length to the ones on the outer corner which looks amazing. For better results try combing your lashes with a dried out mascara wand (preferably a comb one) after the 1st coat of this one and then apply a 2nd coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleInHerEye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product for free, but it is available at Walmart for $5.47. I wasn't sure about the curved brush, but this mascara is wonderful. I'm someone who is never satisfied with a swipe or two of mascara, and I always take time to build long, dark, full lashes. Some mascara you have to tinker with in order to build coverage and separate. This mascara doesn't dry too quickly and doesn't stay wet and smudge your eyes. The brush perfectly lines up with your top lash line and builds coverage quickly. The brush is plush enough that it makes your lashes full yet separate. The curve of the brush makes it a little tricky to coat your bottom lashes, but not too difficult. I love this mascara, and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG mascara. It works SO well for me. I start off with a coat of a GOSH mascara as a base. The GOSH mascara just makes my lashes a little longer and separates them, but doesn't add volume. Then I let it dry, and then I use Rimmel Max Bold Curves. This makes my eyelashes SO long and gives them so much volume. It really opens up my eyes! I get told I have very pretty eyes, so I always keep my focus on my eyes when doing my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the better ones I've tried. It really gave me that curvy lashes, and some volume as well. The texture is perfect , not too dry or runny. If it can do better at lengthen lashes that would be just great. *sigh*

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

I only tried this mascara once, and never used it again.
-Too wet
-Doenst give that much volume
-Smudges on under eye area
-Doenst hold the curl

It might work on someone else, but I think its just horrible

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes out very wet. The brush has potential, its just too short. It holds a curl really well, and definitely adds some volume. Its a good mascara, it just didnt wow me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by mellon789

This product is terrible! It makes my lashes all clumpy and stuck together.
It says on the packaging it ,makes your lashes curlier however it made my lashes all crooked!I wouldn't buy this product again however it may work for you

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by hpfluffy

Clumps really easily, smudges and doesn't curve at all!