December 18, 2014 | 1402 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Nope no good for my aging normal dry skin. This went on heavy and looked like Lancome's teint miracle. Medium coverage all the way and the color I chose went peachy pink in a hurry. It was 03 for my nc25; 02 was way too pink. I didn't like the scent either. Will stick with my MUFE face and body. So far that looks the most like skin for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by kris4eto15

I was searching for a foundation and I saw the good reviews of 'Lingerie de Peau' ,and honestly it come as no surprise for me. I really love Guerlain products. I took a sample of it in shade 3, and oh god when I tried on my skin I fell in love. It has really light and pleasent smell and it blends sooo well on the skin that one can hardly say that you have a foundation on. However, it is not good for oily skin, and If you do have, you might have to re-touch it with powder during the day. It's a bit pricy (53 euros in Germany), BUT it is TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY! One pump covers my face entirely. The packaging looks very fancy and luxurious. Definitely on of the best foundations I have ever tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pale girls beware!!!!! Not for you. This oxidizing into a tan/beigy color which I cannot wear, it makes my skin look old color wise. If this didn't turn dark it might be great. Had to return. I have very pale golden skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sydore

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At my advanced age, well over seventy, you would think I was past looking for the ultimate foundation. No way. I received a sample of this from Sephora and was amazed by the coverage and at the same time the natural appearance and feel of the product. I just looked a hell of a lot better than usual, and by "usual" I do not mean barefaced; I mean wearing a tinted moisturizer or another collected foundation. I finally bought it in Sephora in a good shade for me, O3, beige clair.

I am not saying that my search is over, but this is the best so far. (And "so far" is a lot of years!) . I wear a serum and serious moisturizer underneath, yet this foundation is still pretty matte, something fairly new to me. I used to go for foundations that made me glow. Suddenly this looked more natural, and I figured out that my natural appearance did not glow, so why should I glow with foundation? I mean, I am not going to look suddenly youthful by glowing!
So here is what convinced me:

Update: Having been wearing this for a while, on and off, I have noticed that the foundation has a tendency to turn pinkish, particularly at my jaw line where it is most noticeable. It goes on as a light to medium beige, but somehow it changes tone over time. It may be that what I am looking at is a function of my skin variation more than the product, but nonetheless, I have to reassess my earlier enthusiasm. I think I am giving up on foundations and staying with tinted moisturizers.

I was in a fancy pharmacy on the upper East Side of NYC the other day, asking about a foundation they carried that I had never heard of: Exuviance. Oh, said the salesgirl, you don't need that; it is much too heavy for you. YOu just need a tinted moisturizer, if that. I was confused for a moment but then corrected her. "But I have foundation on now," I said, "so how would you know what I needed in the way of coverage?"
"You do?" she said. "Well stay with that one, whatever it is. No one would think you were wearing anything." And Guerlain was covering a lot of skin imperfections, let me tell you.
Nothing big, but this stuff had smoothed over a lot and still was imperceptible. I'd say that was worth five lippies.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Lauren10409

Holy Grail! Love Love Love. It looks like full coverage without the cake look. Color match was amazing for me which is one of the main reasons why I also love it to death. Amazing. Try a sample! Your skin will literally glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've got very oily skin so I've spent ages and countless dollars trying different long wear foundations that still don't last on me more than a few hours. I've come to the conclusion that, if nothing is going to last, then I'll wear something that looks great while it is on. This foundation is what I've settled on. Even though I'm oily, It still lasts a fairly long time on my skin. I'd say it goes 6 hours or so before it fades a bit. It doesn't break down anywhere, which is great, after those 6 hours it still looks lovely on the skin. This foundation has the most gorgeous texture of any foundation I've ever used. It feels like liquid silk going on, it had just the right amount of coverage and gives the skin a nice softened look once applied. My skin even feels soft and satiny to the touch with this on. I generally apply this with my fingers then go over it with a damp Beauty Blender just to make sure that everything is well blended. I have this in the color 12 Rose Clair, which is surprisingly a very good match for my ~NW20 skin. The bottle is heavy glass that looks pretty sitting on my vanity and the foundation itself has a very pleasant smell. I purchased this off eBay for $35 so the price was excellent. Though I'd probably flinch at buying it again at full price, I may just because this is the most natural and gorgeous looking foundation I've owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Sonne82

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this foundation! I have combination and very sensitive skin (more on the oily side) and break out very quick when I use any new products. This foundation is a dream for my skin, doesn't break me out, I don't look oily and shiny in my t-zone within the first couple of hours and it lasts all day on my skin. It has great coverage without looking like a mask. I apply it over PTR 10% glycolic acid moisturizer, then I apply a setting powder, then blush and setting powder again - it all stays on like velcro, and it looks totally natural and not cakey at all! I'm using #02 shade and it matches my skintone perfectly! Definitely worth every $, even though I wish it would be cheaper :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Abrakadeborah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have worn either Estee Lauder or Lancome as my foundation for years until I stumbled upon another new favorite foundation, Lingerie De Peau by Guerlain.
It is a buildable foundation and it looks so natural on my skin.
I first got a sample with my Ulta or my Sephora order and fell in love with it and ordered it right away. I wear the shade 03 Beige Claire.

I will repurchase!
Oh, and I wanted to add...that this foundation seems to work the best for me in the cooler months. I revert back to my Estee Lauder in the warmer months in the Estee Lauder Fresh Air water based foundation in the shade Newport Beige and sometimes I will mix the two for a midtone shade. The Estee Lauder, Newport Beige is much darker and a heavier coverage than the Guerlain Beige Claire and together they just work for my skin for the in between seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Kristina77711

Usually I don't use foundation, I've been always happy with BB creams. And once I tried this foundation from a tester and I changed my mind. It doesn't create a feeling of mask, my skin doesn't become dry and my fiancé doesn't see a make-up on me as he's make-up hater :) Well, I do recommend this product to women who wants to look fresh and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kassijade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just got this foundation online from sephora after i read a bunch of reviews and im definitely happy with my decision to buy this expensive foundation. The Pros: sheer feeling but with good coverage, breathable, it takes me about 5 hours to get any shine which is amazing for my oily skin, foundation lasts all day and night, natural look, doesn't settle in pores or fine lines.
The Cons: limited color selection, drys super fast not alot of blending time even though this stuff
doesn't need much blending because it soaks in, non-moisturizing might not work for people with dry skin. Overall i really love the natural shine free look this makeup gives you. I have the color 31 Ambre pale it is for warm yellow undertones it is pretty light almost alittle too light at first but then it seems to adjust to my skin, it is almost is a perfect match, i think i am a NC20-25 for color reference.