August 20, 2014 | 1836 users online

Liquid - Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by larabr

What a GORGEOUS foundation this is! It's my latest foundation purchase and I can't believe it took me so long to buy it. It gives the most beautiful, natural, satiny finish, never looks too "done" ou cakey, leaves me skin luminous and perfect. Overall a great product, totally worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found my HG foundation. It makes my pores invinsible. I use together with the Guerlain primer and meteorites. It have a thick consistency so i just use my fingers instead of brushes. It does oxidize a bit, but it oxidize to a nice tan for me, unlike most products that turn greyish. I have a lot of acne scars it seem to cover up all the imperfections nicely, then when i put on the meteorites pearl and voyage, my skin look so flawless, something that i never seen before.

I got it in 02 Beige Clair. For record, im in NC20-25 for MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by hennuv

I have tried many foundations... i never like anything heavy, so I always look for something with light feeling. The problem with light foundations it they usually have sheer coverage. However this seemed to offer a lot more coverage.
The application of the liquid on the face is very easy.
I bought this in duty free and the lightest one there was 02 which was a bit dark for me(NC15/00-01) and made it not possible for me to build it up. But it does have 01 in stores but it's like 50-56 euros which is really expensive and in duty free it was like 40euro.
i have horribly oily t-zone and dry cheeks, lasting power was quite a while even without powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by zoeemiller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been buying tons of different foundations for about a year now, and I own more than I can remember - from NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Chanel to Lancome, Estee Lauder, YSL.. the list goes on. But I had never found a foundation that fulfilled my picky needs - lasted all day, flawless coverage, natural looking, and didn't feel too heavy on my face. That was until, however, I came across the Geurlain counter less than a few months ago. I was intrigued by the beautiful display and snazzy names of products (yes, I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging!!). After playing around with the "Lingerie de peau" foundation on the back of my hand and seeing how pretty it looked, I thought I'd get it the colour matched and buy it for myself. This was very much an impulse buy, as I'd usually look up tons of reviews before buying any product, but I'm very glad I did purchase this foundation.
The first time I used it, I was just shocked at how luxurious and natural looking it was. The colour matched perfectly and it was literally undetectable on my skin. I have very much combination skin, with quite a few dry patches but also getting a pretty oily T-zone, especially in the warmer months. This formula just glided over any imperfections I had, giving a flawless, airbrushed finished with absolutely no cakey-ness whatsoever. I was shocked!
I was even more pleased when I looked in the mirror 7 hours later to see that my foundation still looked beautiful. Some of the coverage on my more problematic areas had faded slightly, but coming from someone who's never had a foundation last more than about 4 hours on their skin, I was over the moon!
I've been using this foundation for a few months now, non stop. I fall in love with it every time I use it, and it;s become very much a holy grail product for me. It would be 5 stars if it wasn't for the price. The packaging is also very travel friendly.
I would highly recommend this foundation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Upon trying a sample, I can say that I like that foundation. It is fluid yet creamy , blends on nicely, and makes the skin look pretty. The color selection is nice..it is light coverage, but covers little imperfections nicely..I don't find it to have either a matte or dewy finish, it is satiny, quite natural looking'

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Cath12

This is a little too matt for my taste as I prefer a little more glow. Having said that, it definitely got better as the day wore on. It photographs well and wears extremely well (14 hours). The only reason I wouldn't buy this is because it's quite similar to Maybelline's Super Stay foundation (at a 1/5 of the price!)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Claudiakao

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried two samples of this foundation; it is a liquid foundation easy to apply that has a smooth nature finish plus the coverage is medium to full. it looks so fresh and beautiful when first apply but it oxidized so much just after few minutes. the shade I tried is 02 BEIGE CLAIR02 BEIGE CLAIR and I am light Asian skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by rosieflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I'll post two reviews as I now own two colours. Important about my skin/ what I look for in a foundation:

Super oily - needs repowdering at least three/ four times in a long day
Some spots and redness but not that bothered about perfect looking skin anymore
Pink toned - I love love love pink toned foundations, prob the most important thing I look for

Rose Clair, 12: got matched to this in the store by a lovely Guerlain lady, but she didn't test out 13 on me like I asked! She tried this one and another one, but I did specifically request a rose toned one (some beauty salespeople... ugh). This did look good though, and as I always have a tendency to go for something too dark, and I've learnt from friends/ family's feedback that yes... I do tend to go for something darker than looks natural... I took this one. And it looks so beautiful on my skin... so natural but just that added luxurious quality. You know when people with good skin have that transparent, luminous quality? It gives me that, and I have to admit the pale shade really does look right on me and I think that's what adds to this effect.

Staying power: does need touching up probably once throughout a long day in addition to repowdering (bear in mind I have really, really oily skin), but it doesn't look cakey and the texture doesn't get messed up if you buff a little more foundation or powder on the top - big plus for me.

Doesn't oxidise on me! I think because it is paler than I normally go.

Anyway, then I got a tan this summer and after asking friends and fam decided this shade was actually slightly too pale for me now, and I hate the thought of looking like I'm wearing a white mask... so at the airport (Duty free yayyy) I picked up Lingerie de Peau in...

Rose Natural or 13: Love the combination of pink tones and tan tones! These foundations are a really lovely colour match for me, bringing out the best tones of my skin, so I think that's a big part of why I love it so much.

I actually really wanted to get the YSL Touche Eclat foundation in BR40 (beige rose 40) as I got a free sample of this and fell in love with the colour, but it is a really oily foundation unfortunately and would have just broken me out :(((((((((((((

So yeah for the summer, Rose Natural is my baby and I almost can't wait for autumn to roll around to start using Rose Clair again!

The texture of these foundations is sooooo weightless compared to what I'm used to (Lancome Teint Idole Ultra and Estee Lauder DoubleWear, these two I've used for a total of about four years now for their oil control/ long stay properties), but I'm tired of feeling like I'm wearing a mask and a thick layer of makeup all day, and this is a pleasure to apply because the formula is so thin and smooth.

Yes oily girls I do have to re-powder and on long days retouch this foundation but to me it's worth it to look so much more natural - the name is perfect for this!

If the colour is good for you, I would 100% recommend this to other oily girls. Thanks for reading and good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hands down one of my absolute fail proof and favourite foundations in my stash - I have been using LDP for the last 18 months alternating with other foundations but often coming back to this one. I have used this every day for the last 12 days and loving it....

On my NC15 normal/combo skin, 01 Beige Pale is the perfect colour match - LDP seems a little lighter than other liquid foundations from Guerlain. I find the best application for this is 1.5 - 2 pumps (it is quite runny) - for a light to medium coverage that still looks like skin, and like to apply with a flat top brush or slanted flat top - Sigma or Sedona Lace brush. I have tried this with the BB or RT sponge but find it doesn't stay the distance as long when applied with a sponge. (Maybe because it is such a light formula to begin with the damp sponge sheers it out too much).

This foundation has good lasting power and easily lasts a full day. As it is winter here at the moment I have not been using powder over the top and finding I only need to do a light blot later in the day as it does not make me at all shiny. Without powder I am really loving the no makeup look this foundation gives - it just looks like really good healthy skin.

This will definately be a repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is perfect, if it doesn't oxidize on your skin.

When it's applied, the foundation makes my skin look perfect. It covers my pores and red areas due to past breakouts. Even though it's medium to full coverage, my skin still looks natural. The foundation also feels very lightweight and matte, without drying out my dry/normal skin.

However, within two hours the foundation oxidizes into two shades darker than it originally was, which I wouldn't mind if it didn't turn into orange. This oxidation didn't have anything to do with the weather or sun since I was in my office all day when I discovered what happened.