October 20, 2014 | 1613 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by bledfreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the way this smells i feel fresh and dry all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by angieangie111111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this! I always used Secret Clinical deodorants and at the end of the day I'd just smell ok, not the best. I bought this and whoa I smelled really fresh. :D If i could give it 20 stars I would :]

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At the beginning of the summer, I found that my usual Degree was not controlling sweat and odor all day. I happened to buy this on sale and had it in my cabinet, so I decided to try. This does work very well, and keeps sweat and odor under control all day. But I do have a problem with this product: it is very hard to wash out of your clothes!! I pulled my black tank tops out of the washer to find white stains under the arms where the product stuck to the fabric. I have a high efficiency washer and tend to steer toward more natural, less chemical laundry products, and somehow they work on all other stains etc., but they will not wash this product out unless I wash my clothes twice. Sorry Dove, but that is a dealbreaker. I'm going back to Degree.