November 28, 2014 | 915 users online

Sunscreen - Christian Dior - Diorsnow White Reveal UV Shield SPF 50 PA +++

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

The sunscreen formula has change its not the same. This formula feel heavier and really oily. This version is too heavy and contains more silicon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by channelesque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Here's my video review of this UV protection as well as other Diorsnow products

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product, the packaging with pump is perfect. The texture is quite thick but it spreads so easily, finish is matte, transparent and non greasy plus it moisturizes so perfect for my oily skin. It is expensive and there is not much in that tube but it is such an excellent sunscreen.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by hazefree2002

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with two other reviewers. The old version (30mL tube) was my absolute HG. I must have used at least 4 tubes of it. The latest one I purchased (40mL tube) makes my face shiner. MU doesn't last like it used to. Pl bring back the old version.
Note: I have been using the 'translucent shade'. The SA claims that the for the newer formulation, the 'pearly white' shade is more matte than the 'translucent' shade. It would be great if someone can comment on that?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by rallu

The old formula was my HG and used it for many many years but the new one doesn't even deserve one star. It is greasy and doesn't keep my makeup in place like it used to.... Change it back!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$58 USD. I love this product - I've been using the Clarins UV Plus (untinted) for years now, but I recently noticed how oily the Clarins product felt. This is so much more matte and absorbs into the skin better, compared to what I've been using. Plus, I love the pump feature (I love skin products that are in pump bottles) - which dispenses exactly the right amount for my face and neck. And - best of all, it's spf 50 (Clarins was spf40 - I know that there's very little difference between 40 and 50, but still - the greater the better, right??).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Vatty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

great product, but its quite thick in consistency.. i prefer the khiels ultra light daily uv defence.. which for some reason not available in AU.

this product is really expensive, wont purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by humanequation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best sunscreen I have ever used. Dries COMPLETELY matte and it feels as if I'm wearing nothing on my skin.

However, the new formula with Icelandic Glacial Water is terrible! I didn't realize they had reformulated it, and I accidentally purchased the new formula instead of the old one. First off, it has quite a different/ stronger scent in relation to the old formula. Secondly, it is incredibly shiny, which does NOT go away throughout the day. There is no white cast, but when I touch my face it feels sticky and slimy.

You can tell whether it is the new formulation by looking at the box: it says 'with Icelandic Glacial Water' at the bottom of the box, above the Dior logo. It does not say this on the actual tube of the sunscreen, however the writing/text on the tube is shiny and reflective, in comparison to the original formula's tube which has all black writing.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jchrisvfd11

I love this! It has the highest sun protection possible yet it's pretty lightweight imo and blends in well and doesn't leave a white-caste. I have oily skin and live in Australia (even though it's not always hot, the UV rays can be quite strong all year round) so this is absolutely perfect for me. The only minor downside is the price. It's a little expensive, so if you buy this I recommend purchasing discounted off the internet. So very happy with it, I really really hope they never discontinue this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by marie85

Wow. I love this product. I got this in translucent; comes out white but blends clear into skin immediately. I thought the texture was slightly thick when I first used it (could be because I'm not used to wearing sunscreen), but after a few more times it doesn't bother me anymore. I also love the texture after it sets, which is a matte finish. My foundation goes on nicely after that. I used to apply primer, but I find this sunscreen works very well as a primer as well so I skipped my usual primer. The oil control of this is a amazing!! I have oily skin and I usually have to blot my face once before lunch and once before leaving work for home, but with this now I don't even have to blot at all. Despite the high price, will definitely repurchase!