Dior Diorsnow White Reveal UV Shield SPF 50 PA +++

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

hmm it seems other reviewers are saying the new formula is greasy etc so i am gunna assume i got the new formula.
this would be a great sunscreen for dry non sensitive skin types.
i personally am trying to avoid fragrance in skincare now especially during the day as it can make pigmentation worse. (suffering from melasma)
but if you are the above skintype you may like this. i didnt tan with this nor did acne scarring/melasma get darker. you look crazy shiny at first if you wear the full 1/4 tspn but it settles down to a dewy finish and liquid makeup went well over it but eventually makeup became patchy and slid around.

The sunscreen formula has change its not the same. This formula feel heavier and really oily. This version is too heavy and contains more silicon.

Here's my video review of this UV protection as well as other Diorsnow products

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product, the packaging with pump is perfect. The texture is quite thick but it spreads so easily, finish is matte, transparent and non greasy plus it moisturizes so perfect for my oily skin. It is expensive and there is not much in that tube but it is such an excellent sunscreen.

I agree with two other reviewers. The old version (30mL tube) was my absolute HG. I must have used at least 4 tubes of it. The latest one I purchased (40mL tube) makes my face shiner. MU doesn't last like it used to. Pl bring back the old version.
Note: I have been using the 'translucent shade'. The SA claims that the for the newer formulation, the 'pearly white' shade is more matte than the 'translucent' shade. It would be great if someone can comment on that?

The old formula was my HG and used it for many many years but the new one doesn't even deserve one star. It is greasy and doesn't keep my makeup in place like it used to.... Change it back!

$58 USD. I love this product - I've been using the Clarins UV Plus (untinted) for years now, but I recently noticed how oily the Clarins product felt. This is so much more matte and absorbs into the skin better, compared to what I've been using. Plus, I love the pump feature (I love skin products that are in pump bottles) - which dispenses exactly the right amount for my face and neck. And - best of all, it's spf 50 (Clarins was spf40 - I know that there's very little difference between 40 and 50, but still - the greater the better, right??).

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

great product, but its quite thick in consistency.. i prefer the khiels ultra light daily uv defence.. which for some reason not available in AU.

this product is really expensive, wont purchase again

Best sunscreen I have ever used. Dries COMPLETELY matte and it feels as if I'm wearing nothing on my skin.

However, the new formula with Icelandic Glacial Water is terrible! I didn't realize they had reformulated it, and I accidentally purchased the new formula instead of the old one. First off, it has quite a different/ stronger scent in relation to the old formula. Secondly, it is incredibly shiny, which does NOT go away throughout the day. There is no white cast, but when I touch my face it feels sticky and slimy.

You can tell whether it is the new formulation by looking at the box: it says 'with Icelandic Glacial Water' at the bottom of the box, above the Dior logo. It does not say this on the actual tube of the sunscreen, however the writing/text on the tube is shiny and reflective, in comparison to the original formula's tube which has all black writing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this! It has the highest sun protection possible yet it's pretty lightweight imo and blends in well and doesn't leave a white-caste. I have oily skin and live in Australia (even though it's not always hot, the UV rays can be quite strong all year round) so this is absolutely perfect for me. The only minor downside is the price. It's a little expensive, so if you buy this I recommend purchasing discounted off the internet. So very happy with it, I really really hope they never discontinue this product!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials