October 21, 2014 | 1912 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Excellence Dark Ash Brown

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this color at first. It was exactly what I was looking for - almost black but richer and warmer, and more flattering on my porcelain skin. Unfortunately, it's fading fast. It seems to be washing right out. It could very well be because I was very blonde before I used it, but I've never had another hair color fade this way, no matter how blonde I was first. I've gone from light to dark and dark to light many times, and have never had this problem. I honestly don't know if I would buy it again. I want to, because I'd love to get that initial color back, but if it only lasts through a few shampoos before turning mousey, then it's probably not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by bluezinnia

This colored my hair very well, better than just about anything else I've tried, but I lost much more hair than usual in the rinse stage, and I've continued to have excessive hair loss in the three weeks since I colored my hair. I wouldn't purchase this again because I don't want to run the risk of losing more hair.