October 25, 2014 | 961 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by dhawan

Although I still have (slight) acne this cleanser feels great and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and most importantly it really feels clean. The only problem with is is even from a distance it really stings my eyes badly but other than that it cleans my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and keeps my skin from looks too dry. Is very thick and creamy and unlike other cream cleaners it actually sticks on your skin since it's a foam cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I used this for the first time today and was really surprised when it didn't dry out my face or make it feel tight. I haven't put moisturiser on yet today because I was in a hurry, and here I am, 6 hours later and my face is still smooth, soft and oil free. I usually carry blotting sheets everywhere but I haven't touched them today. Big plus is the package will last me forever as you only need one tiny dot of cleanser, and it really feels refreshing in a cooling sort of way.

EDIT 08/15/2014: I don't know why I stopped using this, I guess I just wanted to try some other products, but I came back to this two days ago and I swear I'm never leaving again. After using Noxzema Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream, my face was covered in a strange film, flaky, and strange dry bumps showed up on my nose. I don't care how cheap Noxzema is, it's not worth a cent if it causes my skin to misbehave! I switched back to this lovely product, and immediately I could see a difference. Two days later, the bumps on my nose are slowly fading and I have fewer breakouts. I'm currently using this product along with Olay Complete SPF 30 Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin in the day and Neutrogena Naturals Multivitamin Nourishing Night Cream at night. I also use St. Ives Even and Bright Scrub once or twice a week for exfoliation. I managed to find the moisture rescue lightweight UV lotion even though it's been discontinued, and I'm hoping it will be less heavy than my current Olay. But all in all, this product is amazing. My skin feels clean but not tight after using, and it seems to keep it clear too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

This product really gets all you makeup off! It smells really fresh and clean. I loved the price for the amount of product I got. I doubt I'll be running out anytime soon. I did not get any breakouts from this and it has the consistency of a creamy cleanser. Once you mix water with it you get a very good lather. You only need a small amount.

The most important thing I have to say is if you are going to try this you need to take off your eye makeup first and avoid getting this in your eyes at all costs! It burns like crazy if you get it in your eyes. While it is effective at removing even eye makeup the burning sensation is just not worth it to me. It's sad because I do love this product but the fact that it burns my eyes so easily and so often makes me hesitant to use it. So I keep it on hand for when I run out of my regular face wash or for travel.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser does a great job of cleaning my skin, without drying it out. I have sensitive skin and most cleansers cause my skin to become red, flaky, and itchy. This one doesn't. After using this, my face feels squeaky clean. I have and will continue to repurchase.

*EDIT (8/17/13)* Unfortunately, this cleanser was not for my skin. Although my face felt squeaky clean after using it, my skin began to break out. Once I stopped using this, my face cleared up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! What can I say? This product does perform miracles. When used in conjunction with the moisture rescue cream-gel expect amazing results! My skin has never been sooooo darn soft and clear. I love this cleanser and I've tried many high end cleansers as well as drugstore and nothing beats this in quality and price! Also another plus is that this cleanser and accompanying moisturizer create this sort of glow. In addition, this cleanser doesn't contain some of the harmful chemicals that many cleansers have (hooray for no sodium laurel/laureth sulfate, ammonium laurel sulfate, etc)!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by VivaciousBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This Garnier cleanser is very easy to operate. The price without sale is so-so. It does clean your face without being TOO harsh. Yes, if you overuse it, it will dry out your skin. All you need is a dime size amount when you intend to wash your face and neck. Overall, my review is that if used correctly, this can be pretty efficient in doing what it is suppose to do. Don't expect miracles, just expect clean.

Edit on 10/20/2013:

When you get to the last bit of product inside the bottle, it becomes hard to get it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the old Hydra-Fresh cleanser reincarnated. Smells, feels and looks the same as the formula of old. Still cleanses really well and feels very refreshing, even in winter. Makes my skin feel balanced and not tight, with a healthy glow. Love that they brought this back in another form, but it's still the same lovely product that the Hydra-Fresh line came out with about ten years ago. Good stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

First ill start with what is good about this product cause overall it's not a bad product. The smell is amazing so light and fresh. Your skin feels soft and clean after you use use it.
The things I don't like are it doesn't lather so I don't feel like I'm getting a deep clean. So because of that I normally use this after using a different cleanser first. It goes on very mask like so it takes a bit to get off. It could also leave a weird film on your face if you haven't completely got it all off. I also think if may be better for dry skin. I do like the moisture rescue line. I have the gel cream for combo oily skin and it's amazing. So as for the cleanser it's definitely worth a try cause may work amazing for you unlike it did for me. :) xo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry skin with several dry patches that get really bad in the winter time. This cleanser feels so nice on the skin and leaves me with no tightness after washing off. It isn't foaming like other reviewers said but I wouldn't call it gummy, either. It's like a thick cream, which I love. It's so hydrating I could even skip my usual moisturizer after washing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Moisture? ummmmmm I don't think so! I have normal/dry skin at times so I always buy moisturizing cleansers especially during the winter months. This thick like cream dried out my skin and it took forever to wash off, it's definately one of those where you literally need a drop because it does lather well.
Maybe this would be good for oilier skin types also it did a crappy job at washing my makeup off.