April 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

Loose Powders - Sephora - Radiant Loose Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in 01-Ivoire Universel since my skin is fair, and I really wanted a powder that would illuminate my skin where I need it. While the packaging is inovative - a retractable brush that is "fueled" from its powder reservoir by shaking the product upside down - I have to say that my rave for it ended here. First of all the brush is alimented unevenly, no matter how long and hard you shake it, the brush is then rather harsh on my skin, sometimes irritates it, and because only a few points on the brush are filled with powder it's very hard to just add some illumination on the apples of your cheeks, or cheek bones.
The powder itself doesn't illuminate much, but it's too shiny for the oily zones and you might not want it there. It's like a lot of fuss for no visible results. Those of you enchanted by the cool packaging idea might want to invest in some other product of the same type.
It's also impossible to wash that brush or use another brush that is softer.
Definitely would not recommend this to anyone looking for an illuminating powder.