December 18, 2014 | 1758 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Prairie - Anti-Aging Eye Cream SPF 15 - a cellular protection complex

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I put this on for the first time I remember being surprisingly amazed at the instant tightening effect. It took away my puffiness in an instant. But since then (I have been using this on a regular daily basis for 3 months now), if anything, my eyes have ended-up looking more puffy and dark circles more prevalent. I know this product is intended to prevent 'criss-cross lines', above anything else, which I am on the verge of developing and to the products praise my under eye area does look less dry or lined and more relaxed using this cream....but I feel it may be at the detriment of the dark circles and puffiness.....basically I don't see this as a multi-tasking, all in one, problem solving eye cream. Obviously its always comforting to feel like your wearing sun protection so the SPF 15 makes you feel like its better than wearing nothing. I think the price is pretty steep for what you get and the jar container is not an ideal way of storing the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Received this as a sample and used it for almost two weeks with no results. The cream was thick and moisturizing but did nothing to reduce wrinkles. The cream aggravated an age spot on the corner of my eye and made it red and more pronounced. The cream itself was irritating to my sensitive eyes if it was placed to close to my eyelash line. The cream did not help with dark circles, pigmentation, or discoloration around the eyes. I would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by niteamor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and I used it this morning. I had to wipe off the cream after 15 minutes as my undereyes were swollen and red (only after 15 minutes), I had an awful allergic reaction to it. It is also an expensive product so make sure you try it before buying it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by OlgaGorgeous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, it works great for me. It is expensive but yousee result, may not be for people with sensitive eyes, it can be irritating for the eye

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Makeupalleykittygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is response to previouse review. This web has a lot of skin care pruducts information.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by katemechin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product it is expensive but top quality! cHeap products do not work for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by bayareakim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

definitely can't live without this product. i was searching for an eye cream with spf protection and the sales associate gave me a 3ml tube sample. I bought a whole bottle before finishing the sample :) simple because the moment I put it around my eyes and I feel the different immediately - just how nice the quality it can be!! but remember don't use too much and don't be too close to the eyes... otherwise my eyes were crying like because of uncomfortableness. by the way, this is the first LP product I tried and kinda addicted ever since :p

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by JaneyB81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does anyone have the list of ingredients? I have had an awful allergic reaction to this and am trying to establish which ingredient is causing the reaction. I had a similar reaction with Clinique's All about Eyes so trying to compare the content. Many thanks!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by geovani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i (WAS) a VERY BIG FAN of la prairie
but i have to say that this is ONE OF THE WORST EYE CREAMS I HAD EVER TRIED!!!!
do not buy this!!!
it stings like HELL if it gets in your eyes, and everytime i put it on my eyes are RED and teary.
i thought as i loooove lp products that finally i would find an eye cream with spf that would NOT make my eyes sting and red,BUT I WAS WRONG!
guys please just stay away from this!!!
if you want an AMAZING EYE CREAM,GO FOR THE "SKINMEDICA TNS EYE REPAIR" AT NIGHT TIME AND THE AMAZING "MD FORTE EYE REJUVENATION CREAM" AT DAY TIME
those pair will be the most amazing duo you ever tried
dont waste your money on this nasty cream.
sarai from israel :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

This is actually my HG eye cream. I am 26, with very tiny lines here and there starting to form around my eyes but of course, nothing major. This keeps my undereye area very moisturised and after applying it and waiting a min or so concealer goes on very smoothly and looks very natural. I cant say ive seen an improvement in these small lines i do have, but the undereye area does look so much brighter and rested and smoother and moisturised and for that reason i will repurchase, as for the claims that it helps with lines, i have only used this cream a few months i may see more of an improvement a little later.