La Prairie Anti-Aging Eye Cream SPF 15 - a cellular protection complex

3.0

Avobenzone (2%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (3%), Other: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soybean Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Polyethylene, Myristyl Myristate, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Synthetic Beeswax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Hesperetin Laurate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ursolic Acid, Erythrityl Triethylhexanoate, Plankton Extract, Ilomastat, Carnosine, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Carbomer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Serine, Silybum Marianum (Lady’s Thistle) Fruit Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lauroyl Lysine, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract, Peg-8, Pollen Extract, Glycerin, Trehalose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Urea, Sodium Pca, Isodecyl Salicylate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Algin, Disodium Edta, Isopropyl Benzyl Salicylate, Steareth-2, Phospholipids, Dna, Polyisobutene, Ceteth-20, Mica, Cyclomethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 1/19/2015 9:17:00 AM

I use this in combination with the anti-aging day- and night cream and serum. Very nice eye cream, emollient but it sinks in quickly enough not to affect my makeup routine. I sometimes (when I think about it) combine this with the Dermologica Skin Booster, which is a hydraluronic serum suitable for the whole face, including the eye area. Not sure if this does boost the hydration, but I just want to mention that they work nicely together.

It is very exoensive but I'd buy again when ran out.

on 2/24/2014 3:51:00 PM

When I put this on for the first time I remember being surprisingly amazed at the instant tightening effect. It took away my puffiness in an instant. But since then (I have been using this on a regular daily basis for 3 months now), if anything, my eyes have ended-up looking more puffy and dark circles more prevalent. I know this product is intended to prevent 'criss-cross lines', above anything else, which I am on the verge of developing and to the products praise my under eye area does look less dry or lined and more relaxed using this cream....but I feel it may be at the detriment of the dark circles and puffiness.....basically I don't see this as a multi-tasking, all in one, problem solving eye cream. Obviously its always comforting to feel like your wearing sun protection so the SPF 15 makes you feel like its better than wearing nothing. I think the price is pretty steep for what you get and the jar container is not an ideal way of storing the product.

on 12/1/2013 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Received this as a sample and used it for almost two weeks with no results. The cream was thick and moisturizing but did nothing to reduce wrinkles. The cream aggravated an age spot on the corner of my eye and made it red and more pronounced. The cream itself was irritating to my sensitive eyes if it was placed to close to my eyelash line. The cream did not help with dark circles, pigmentation, or discoloration around the eyes. I would not purchase again.

on 8/16/2013 5:57:00 AM

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and I used it this morning. I had to wipe off the cream after 15 minutes as my undereyes were swollen and red (only after 15 minutes), I had an awful allergic reaction to it. It is also an expensive product so make sure you try it before buying it!

on 2/23/2013 4:57:00 AM

I love this product, it works great for me. It is expensive but yousee result, may not be for people with sensitive eyes, it can be irritating for the eye

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is response to previouse review. This web has a lot of skin care pruducts information.

on 10/10/2011 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product it is expensive but top quality! cHeap products do not work for me!

on 9/30/2011 8:32:00 AM

definitely can't live without this product. i was searching for an eye cream with spf protection and the sales associate gave me a 3ml tube sample. I bought a whole bottle before finishing the sample :) simple because the moment I put it around my eyes and I feel the different immediately - just how nice the quality it can be!! but remember don't use too much and don't be too close to the eyes... otherwise my eyes were crying like because of uncomfortableness. by the way, this is the first LP product I tried and kinda addicted ever since :p

on 5/3/2011 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Does anyone have the list of ingredients? I have had an awful allergic reaction to this and am trying to establish which ingredient is causing the reaction. I had a similar reaction with Clinique's All about Eyes so trying to compare the content. Many thanks!

on 1/3/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i (WAS) a VERY BIG FAN of la prairie
but i have to say that this is ONE OF THE WORST EYE CREAMS I HAD EVER TRIED!!!!
do not buy this!!!
it stings like HELL if it gets in your eyes, and everytime i put it on my eyes are RED and teary.
i thought as i loooove lp products that finally i would find an eye cream with spf that would NOT make my eyes sting and red,BUT I WAS WRONG!
guys please just stay away from this!!!
if you want an AMAZING EYE CREAM,GO FOR THE "SKINMEDICA TNS EYE REPAIR" AT NIGHT TIME AND THE AMAZING "MD FORTE EYE REJUVENATION CREAM" AT DAY TIME
those pair will be the most amazing duo you ever tried
dont waste your money on this nasty cream.
sarai from israel :-)