Kerastase Bain Nutri Thermique

3.9

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamilopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Cyclodextrin, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Glyceryl Linoleate, Boron Nitride, Limoene, Isopropanolamine, Glyceryl Oleate, Zylose, Safflower Glucoside, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Glyceryl Linolenate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Parfum, C39627/1.

on 1/19/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Didn't really do anything for my hair. Didn't give it any nutrition what i could tell. My hair just looked doll. Gave it away.

on 11/9/2014 2:38:00 PM

This is the most expensive shampoo i have ever bought and i'm very disappointed. My hair texture hasn't really improved with this from using regular drug store shampoo and this also makes my scalp very itchy, dry. it's so pricey so i try to use it up here and there but whenver i use it, the next morning my hair will become very unmanageable and the hair at the front will all stand up. And the cap that completely comes off is very inconvient to use when your hands are wet and after you pour the shampoo you need to struggle to screw it back.........

on 10/11/2014 3:09:00 PM

I love this shampoo, after washing my hair with this shampoo you can feel your hair gets silky. Really love it. Great for damaged hair, blondes, dyed hair. Love this product.

on 2/27/2013 7:02:00 PM

Soooo, i adore this shampoo, i even more adored bain satin 3 but they discontinued it. . . .mehh what ya gunna do! anyway this is a great replacement for bain satin 3, its extremely moisturizing, leaves the hair feeling clean, soft yet nourished, it's a great shampoo! although i probably wouldn't recommend you use this longer then a month ( i like to rotate between a few of the bain's) as your hair may get used to this and stop working too it's fullest. I like this much more then bain satin 2 as i find it doesn't strip my color where as bs2 did, and being a platinum blonde i cannot be dealing with early color fade! apart from keeping the color this is basically just a more moisturizing version of bain satin 2.

on 1/13/2013 9:19:00 AM

I just love this shampoo! It's one of my holy grails. When I used it the first times I could not believe how silky and straight my hair was, especially without any conditioner.
When I go swimming this is always the shampoo that will fight the bad chlorine (then together with the nectar thermique for blow drying). Its also the shampoo I'm grabbing on a bad hair day- I simply can rely on it.

The only thing I dislike a little is the scent- its like herbal meet grandmas perfume. I'd much more appreaciate if Kerastase changes the smell (maybe into something nice and warm, like vanilla or coconut- however, anything but change the smell!).

I have many shampoos and many of them are good, but this one must be available at home, otherwise I don't feel comfortable. Definitely a rebuy!

on 12/25/2012 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This shampoo was okay. I have had better. Overall it made me feel stupid for paying the price for what is just an average shampoo. It smelled great and had a great texture to it. The consistency was thick and lathered very well. I would repurchase if I saw it on sale.

on 7/20/2012 1:35:00 AM

This shampoo makes your hair very shinny when you apply heat and seems to protect well. However when air drying my hair did not feel moisturised and was slightly frizzy. My hair is slightly dry and damaged and for the price I would not re-buy.

on 2/6/2012 9:51:00 AM

This is the best shampoo I've ever used (I'm probably on my 5th bottle by now) and I have tried more or less all of kerastase's shampoos as well as a lot of other high level brands. Seriously, this shampoo manages to really clean while at the same moisturise (most shampoos are eiter too drying or too heavy for my hair), facilitates heat styling (I have naturally wawy hair that I always blow dry straight) and at the sime time gives the hair volume, without making it fluffy/frizzy. If you have my type of hair (wavy, highlighted, long, dry, fine strands but a lot of it) you must try it! I use it together with the mask nutri-thermique or mascintense 3 (for thick hair - the one for fine hair makes my hair dry and frizzy).

on 7/13/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Kerastase discontinued my favorite masque, Nutridefense. So my stylist recommended I try the Fondant Nutri-Thermique and this shampoo since it goes with it. I like it just as much if not a little more than my HG Shampoo, Bain Satin 2. It is very gentle but does remove product while moisturizing without weighing down and doesn't leave hair tangled. LOVE IT!

on 5/29/2011 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this shampoo for 3 months, and i must say this is a MUST for my curly hair.
It makes the hair very soft and bright!
I also like the smell and the creamy texture.
I use it 2-3 times on week and my hair looks amazing!

Top Rated Kerastase Products