October 2, 2014 | 1103 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Bain Nutri Thermique

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by parisbyrum19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soooo, i adore this shampoo, i even more adored bain satin 3 but they discontinued it. . . .mehh what ya gunna do! anyway this is a great replacement for bain satin 3, its extremely moisturizing, leaves the hair feeling clean, soft yet nourished, it's a great shampoo! although i probably wouldn't recommend you use this longer then a month ( i like to rotate between a few of the bain's) as your hair may get used to this and stop working too it's fullest. I like this much more then bain satin 2 as i find it doesn't strip my color where as bs2 did, and being a platinum blonde i cannot be dealing with early color fade! apart from keeping the color this is basically just a more moisturizing version of bain satin 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Candence

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love this shampoo! It's one of my holy grails. When I used it the first times I could not believe how silky and straight my hair was, especially without any conditioner.
When I go swimming this is always the shampoo that will fight the bad chlorine (then together with the nectar thermique for blow drying). Its also the shampoo I'm grabbing on a bad hair day- I simply can rely on it.

The only thing I dislike a little is the scent- its like herbal meet grandmas perfume. I'd much more appreaciate if Kerastase changes the smell (maybe into something nice and warm, like vanilla or coconut- however, anything but change the smell!).

I have many shampoos and many of them are good, but this one must be available at home, otherwise I don't feel comfortable. Definitely a rebuy!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo was okay. I have had better. Overall it made me feel stupid for paying the price for what is just an average shampoo. It smelled great and had a great texture to it. The consistency was thick and lathered very well. I would repurchase if I saw it on sale.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by georgia1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo makes your hair very shinny when you apply heat and seems to protect well. However when air drying my hair did not feel moisturised and was slightly frizzy. My hair is slightly dry and damaged and for the price I would not re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by CT

This is the best shampoo I've ever used (I'm probably on my 5th bottle by now) and I have tried more or less all of kerastase's shampoos as well as a lot of other high level brands. Seriously, this shampoo manages to really clean while at the same moisturise (most shampoos are eiter too drying or too heavy for my hair), facilitates heat styling (I have naturally wawy hair that I always blow dry straight) and at the sime time gives the hair volume, without making it fluffy/frizzy. If you have my type of hair (wavy, highlighted, long, dry, fine strands but a lot of it) you must try it! I use it together with the mask nutri-thermique or mascintense 3 (for thick hair - the one for fine hair makes my hair dry and frizzy).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Kerastase discontinued my favorite masque, Nutridefense. So my stylist recommended I try the Fondant Nutri-Thermique and this shampoo since it goes with it. I like it just as much if not a little more than my HG Shampoo, Bain Satin 2. It is very gentle but does remove product while moisturizing without weighing down and doesn't leave hair tangled. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by auroratoma

I use this shampoo for 3 months, and i must say this is a MUST for my curly hair.
It makes the hair very soft and bright!
I also like the smell and the creamy texture.
I use it 2-3 times on week and my hair looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by sph188

Honestly, this is the best shampoo I have ever used. It makes my frizzy hair softer and more lustrous than any other shampoo out there (and I have tried a lot). It is much better than the "Bain Satin" line from Kerstase. I am just a bit sad that it is so darn expensive. I am looking for another cheaper shampoo to use every other day it so I don't go through my $34 bottle so fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by chaque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised by the previous reviews. I really like this product. The first review talks about this being a clone of "Bain Satin". I think they mean Bain Satin 3, which this is similar to. I had tried Bain Satin 3 in the past and it was too heavy for my hair. Bain Thermique is perfect for my hair, so there are some differences in the products.

Bain Thermique is much more rich and creamy than Bain Satin 2. I previously used Bain Satin 2 almost exclusively. Now I switch back and forth between this and that, depending on if I am going to heat style my hair on that particular day. I do notice a difference when I use heat. Even just in the shower with hot water. My hair feels much silkier with the heat than it normally does.

If you are considering this, ask for a sample and try it out.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by imperfectly_lou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely thick, coarse blonde hair and was recommended this by my HD to try and control frizz and put a bit of moisture back in my hair. My hair is left feeling soft and the fragrance is lovely but my hair looks as frizzy and coarse as ever :( Next on my list to try: Kevin Murphy!