April 18, 2014 | 1931 users online

Lotions/ Creams - La Prairie - Cellular Anti-cellulite body contouring

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I am the queen of cellulite creams!! I am slim, uk size 8 but have always had cellulite even though i eat well and exercise. I have a LOT of cellulite creams and always finish the whole bottle before writing a review or more than a few bottles if i think its worse sticking with longer (clarins!- which by the way, it wasnt) This is 87 in the UK, and even though its expensive for a GREAT cellulite cream I will pay ANYTHING i think :) But if it has a price tag like that I expect to see some results, otherwise theres no point. This is a very light, silky soft cream which smoothes on very well and smells nice. It has the lightest texture of a cellulite cream ive ever tried- the others seem more thicker, or tingle in some way, this is just like a normal light lotion. It doesnt help to reduce the cellulite and what i dont like the most from it is it doesnt give me any firming at all. Before this one i was using the nivea 10 day cellulite SERUM and then also another cheap one from soap and glory (found in Boots in the UK). Using those, now THEY made a huge difference not only were my thighs and bum smooth, and cellulite reduced but they were FIRM!!! My friend thought i had been working out at the gym for a few hours a day! my bf was wow your legs are so firm mmmm....:) and they were SO firm really like id been to the gym everyday (and i hadnt!) This LP gives me no firming at all. It doesnt do anything actually, it just looks good in my bathroom with the nice pearly-pink bottle. I'm very disappointed, i went on a bit of a crazy LP shopping spree about 2 months ago and bought this but its probably the only product i regret buying. I have also used clarins and biotherm (although not the latest one) as well as loads of others and i honestly think nivea 10 day serum has been the absolute best and also this soap and glory cellulite cream...so firming and u see results quickly :)) wheras with LP u dont see anything...