November 27, 2014 | 1507 users online

Treatments (Eye) - NewPeptin Eye Contour Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by codesucker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this eye cream. It's nothing too special or fancy, but it definitely does its job very well. I always tend to have very dark circles around my eyes and puffiness in the morning. After using this cream for a few days, my dark circles have gone! it almost scared me, how even my undereye area looked. At first, my skin got very very smooth, so I think this would also help if you have wrinkles ( i don't have any yet ). The price is okay, and you need just a small amount for both of the eyes. I might try out some further eye creams, but otherwise I would definitely come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried so many brands of eye creams from the very expensive salon and counter brands to drugstore brands. What's my problem? I don't have have wrinkles. But I have eyebags and dryness that make me look aged and stressed all the time. I've stopped applying eyeshadow for many years because none of it seems to look pretty on my lids. There were days when my lids would be red and so dry that I had to practically cover with concealer. I was alternative between Payot and L'Oreal Revitalift for a few months and the problem didn't go away. One day, I happened to accompany a friend into a Sasa specialty shop. They have an in-house beauty therapist. I didn't have to tell her my problem but one look at me and she immediately walked me to the NewPeptin section. I've not heard of this brand before. It's made in the USA. She told me that if I wanted to save my eyes, this was the only eye cream she'd recommend. It's not oily, it absorbs super fast and leaves my eyes very smooth. For the first time after years, I managed to put on eye makeup and look absolutely fantastic without anymore dryness. The eyebags have reduced significantly. This is way safer than botox and it works really fast. I believe this is God sent. You can get this in the sasa online store. for around US43+. It's worth it and for the result I get, it's really one of the cheapest eye creams I've tried. Will certainly repurchase.