Rock & Republic Contrived Pressed Blush - Bedroom

Talc Polyethelene Magnesium Myristate Boron Nitrate Triethylhexanoin Pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate Methylparaben Propylparaben May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake CI 19401 Red 6 CI 15860 Red 7 Lake CI 15850 Red 28 Lake CI 45410 2

on 10/4/2011 2:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Bedroom is accurately described as guava pink; it's a lovely warmer peach-pink shade. The finish is matte -- there is no iridescence or shimmer, but it's very easy to work with and blend -- I love the finely-milled texture of the R&R blushes. These are such an excellent value -- while the price is (was) on par with other high end blushes like Chanel or Dior, the product size is comparatively massive, making them a much better value per unit.

For reference: NW5-10, NARS Siberia.

on 5/29/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy these again, except they are discontinued and hard to find (which means the prices will skyrocket even more).

That said, I swapped away Tease, which was pretty but not a good color on me, for Bedroom, and I'm so happy that I did. It is a wonderful matte, dark peachy pink shade that is finely milled, very pigmented but blendable, and lasted longer on me that any of the my other matte blush.

on 5/17/2011 10:25:00 AM

One of my favorite blushes in my collection! The only matte blush that doesn't make my skin look flakey.

on 5/14/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I got this blush in a recent swap and I must say this blush rocks! The shade compliments my NC50 skin very well. Its identical to one of my all time favorite Mac blushes....Pinch Me! I wish I was into R&R when these blushes were available. I would have back ups right now! If you could get a hold of this blush i'd highly recommend it!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like the big sturdy compact with included mirror. Great color, flattering on many tones. Pinky peach and very vibrant. Brush picks up color evenly and it is easy to apply and blend. Large amount of blush. Retail price is a little on the high side, though there is a lot of blush at good quaility. The fact that it is perpetually on sale helps and the lower price tag due to that make it a steal.

Ah, Bedroom! This has to be one of the front-runners in R&R's blush line. It is a very verstile, matte peachy-pink blush. Most blushes described as "peachy-pink" tend to be more on the bright side, but this one is toned down - more of a medium strength hue. It adds depth as well as color. Absolutely gorgeous for everyday, regardless of season. It does lean warm, but I'm an NW15/20 and can easily pull it off. The color payoff and blendability are both great and the pan is huge. Price is ridiculous, but sales keep cropping up, so it's definitely possible to get it less than retail. I think this shade suits a wide range of skin tones, so if you're on the market for an R&R blush and don't know what to try, give this one a look.

on 8/24/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! SO GORGEOUS! I have tan skin but I think it would look great on any skin color. Glides on so smooth. It's a beautiful guava/pink color. Very pigmented and last all day.

on 8/21/2010 7:38:00 PM

So I've been trying to resist these R&R blushes forever and then I finally caved and now I'm on my 3rd blush. I got this at an awesome price but they usually retail for $40.00 but if you keep an eye out you can find these for much much cheaper (wink wink, nudge nudge). At any rate, this is a fantastic blush! The packaging is a tad bulky, but I kinda like it. It has a magnetic closure which I thought would be flimsy, but it's actually kinda nice imo. The quality is quite impressive, right up there with NARS in my book. The pigmentation is amazing, but still very blendable and not chalky. Bedroom is described as a "guava"...whatever that means. On my cheeks I find it to be a rather terracotta-ish rosy/bronzey shade. So beautiful! I love it on my yellow nc30-ish skintone. Absolutely fantastic!