July 31, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lips - Too Faced - Lip Bronzer - Pink Leopard

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Lip Bronzer is the proper name for this product as it has dual colors in the tube and gives that bronzed look to your lips working with the pretty pink color it adds. I love this gloss as it looks so pretty and icey on the lips. The texture is a bit thick so you have to be careful with the amount of product you apply because it can bulk in the corners. Very little product goes a long way here and this tube will last you forever and also has long staying power than your average lipgloss. Im a total fan of this gloss as it has ultra shine and ultra pigmentation making your lips the center of attention! Too Faced made a really good one here and makes the money spent well worth it! A+++

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Kathryn9

The colour is ok, it is too shimmery for me, but the gloss is ok, a little sticky, but it smells amazing. I would repurchase for the smell alone. I got this buy one get one free, so maybe I wouldn't be so positive if I had to pay full price.

See my blog for swatches

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Rida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most beautiful icy, candy pink. It shows up full color on my dark pink lips. I've never been able to get the true color of pastel lips with any glosses or lipsticks becaue my natural lip color is like fuscia lipstick. But this is wonderful, everyone always asks me about it. For brown skin women or darker complected women who still have a preference toward pink lip color like myself, you have to buy this. You will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this Lip gloss and i dont like many lip glosses at all. Just dont put TOO much on, because it wont layer itself evenly. You'll get a line in the middle of your lip.
But i never apply gloss so much to have that wet look.
Over all. love it and ill buy it again

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by frannylovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product last year, and it is without a doubt my biggest waste of money. When I saw it in the store, the colors and packaging caught my eye, so I thought I'd give it a try. Never have I tried a lip product that is more sticky or tacky, and the color was just awful. I would NEVER repurchase this again, and it almost turned me off of Too Faced products in general. It was THAT bad.