August 21, 2014 | 1740 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - 42 Color Double Stack Shimmer Shadow & Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by BabyVink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The colors are so vibrant, highly pigmented and they glide on smooth. I like these set of blushes better and the e/s colors are so gorgeous, better than 88 ultra shimmer imo. Love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

How is this product not listed at all on this website??!!! This thing is a flippin' gem. I absolutely LOVE IT. First - very cheap. 25 bucks gets you 32 really nice, soft, highly pigmented, subtle shimmer shades that seem to be in large, deep pans, and 12 large-sized, widely varied color selections of blush. It comes in a great sturdy case, with two surprisingly decent brushes. No mirror, but that's not an issue for me. I think the variety of shades, both for eyes and cheeks is immense. You get lots of neutrals, awesome chocolates and bronzes, and many, many bright, colors with lots of payoff. They are all shimmery, but it's not too intense. The shimmer is subtle; I have no problems wearing this stuff to work. I find myself reaching for this palette all the time. Some of the blush shades seem a bit odd, or too bright, but if you tap your brush, and proceed with a gentle hand, you can make them work. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone. Period.