Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer in Ivory 001

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/3/2015 4:12:00 PM

I have been using Rimmel since I first started using makeup. I still use one of their powders and I still love it! Anyways I have used this concealer for a long time and there are only a few things that I don't like about it.
First thing is that it creases. I haven't found out what the trick is to make it not crease.
The second thing is that it isn't long lasting. It starts out pretty great but after school, I come home and it is almost as if I never put it on.
I would not rebuy this item unless I just need something to put on for a few hours because it is very light!

on 7/21/2013 3:10:00 PM

I really do not like this concealer at all! its cakey and doesn't cover up anything. The texture is also very odd its dry and greasy at the same time i tried it under my eyes and it looked awful, It's also difficult to blend. I do not recommend this concealer to anyone. Will definitely not repurchase.

i really do not like this concealer it caused my skin to breakout it looks really cakey on and doesnt give a good coverage i definitely would not waste my money on this again

on 3/7/2013 1:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Ugh this concealer is awful. It is extremely heavy and cakey, and it doesn't last very long at all. It's very difficult to blend as well, it kinda just sits as a big heavy lump on spots. I do really like the packaging, it makes it easy to apply and I like being able to carry it around.

I do use this as an eyeshadow primer like the other suggestions, and it does do a great job of that but as a concealer it's really not great.

on 11/23/2012 9:44:00 PM

Keeps my under eye area moisturized and hides pesky shadows. I plaster it on in the morning and check it after my first cup of coffee before the majority of staff arrive. Two quick swipes with my index finger removes the excess and I'm good to go all day.

on 8/19/2012 1:10:00 PM

i hate this product !
pros : creamy , good for under eye circles
cons : no coverage at all for blemishes ! barely any product !
this is soooooo not worth your money because it has no coverage for acne spots just for under eye circles thats it !

on 5/20/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a waste of money...I'll give you my pros and cons
PROS:
Lightweight
Easy to Apply
Great Packaging
Feels Smooth

CONS:
So freakin' pink
Had no idea it was tinted when I purchased it
Makes my other make up feel tight on my face

Horrible product. Its oily and cakey. Just gross. Not worth a cent. Had to buy the neutrolizer cause it was the lightest shade. Overall waste of money.

One and only thing I like about this product is that its easy to use. But that's it. Everytime I would pull off the lid it would have a layer of oil on it. If I pat it under my eye I would look cakey and gross and it wouldn't cover blemishes at all. I won't b repurchasing I've found a better one from mac and another good one from estee lauder

on 9/22/2011 9:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I purchased this in the "Neutralizer" shade because it was the lightest. I am approx. NC15-20. I use this under my eyes (which are quite dry and usually crease) and on any blemishes or red spots. So far I am very impressed. I thought due to the stick formula it would be hard to blend or drying or too thick but that is not the case. It is a very creamy concealer and great under the eyes. So easy to apply and blend! On blemishes, it would get lower stars because it has a tendency to blend too much, so it slides off the blemish when you are trying to blend the edges. I would still repurchase! It doesn't look cakey and covers redness well. Does not interfere with foundation. Love it for under the eyes and around the nose (redness).

Popular Primer/ Correctors