September 15, 2014 | 949 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Hide The Blemish Concealer in Ivory 001

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by pitchslapped

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really do not like this concealer at all! its cakey and doesn't cover up anything. The texture is also very odd its dry and greasy at the same time i tried it under my eyes and it looked awful, It's also difficult to blend. I do not recommend this concealer to anyone. Will definitely not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by princesspippa03

i really do not like this concealer it caused my skin to breakout it looks really cakey on and doesnt give a good coverage i definitely would not waste my money on this again

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh this concealer is awful. It is extremely heavy and cakey, and it doesn't last very long at all. It's very difficult to blend as well, it kinda just sits as a big heavy lump on spots. I do really like the packaging, it makes it easy to apply and I like being able to carry it around.

I do use this as an eyeshadow primer like the other suggestions, and it does do a great job of that but as a concealer it's really not great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Petta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Keeps my under eye area moisturized and hides pesky shadows. I plaster it on in the morning and check it after my first cup of coffee before the majority of staff arrive. Two quick swipes with my index finger removes the excess and I'm good to go all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty98

i hate this product !
pros : creamy , good for under eye circles
cons : no coverage at all for blemishes ! barely any product !
this is soooooo not worth your money because it has no coverage for acne spots just for under eye circles thats it !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

Such a waste of money...I'll give you my pros and cons
PROS:
Lightweight
Easy to Apply
Great Packaging
Feels Smooth

CONS:
So freakin' pink
Had no idea it was tinted when I purchased it
Makes my other make up feel tight on my face

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

Horrible product. Its oily and cakey. Just gross. Not worth a cent. Had to buy the neutrolizer cause it was the lightest shade. Overall waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by leslieprincess

One and only thing I like about this product is that its easy to use. But that's it. Everytime I would pull off the lid it would have a layer of oil on it. If I pat it under my eye I would look cakey and gross and it wouldn't cover blemishes at all. I won't b repurchasing I've found a better one from mac and another good one from estee lauder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in the "Neutralizer" shade because it was the lightest. I am approx. NC15-20. I use this under my eyes (which are quite dry and usually crease) and on any blemishes or red spots. So far I am very impressed. I thought due to the stick formula it would be hard to blend or drying or too thick but that is not the case. It is a very creamy concealer and great under the eyes. So easy to apply and blend! On blemishes, it would get lower stars because it has a tendency to blend too much, so it slides off the blemish when you are trying to blend the edges. I would still repurchase! It doesn't look cakey and covers redness well. Does not interfere with foundation. Love it for under the eyes and around the nose (redness).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Lizziepawlicki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this concealer very difficult to apply as I found it too hard and stiff, as opposed to boots' brand concealer which is cheaper and much better