August 2, 2014 | 1616 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin - 240 Medium Beige

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 250 fresh beige, its too pinky and "grey" for my NC25 skin. wen I put this on my skin it is very very glowy, although its supposed to be for combo oily skin, I thought it would be matte, you NEED power or else you will shine like a disco ball. Good coverage, good staying power.

only flaw is the color matching and the fact that the bottle has no pump

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by HannahxoxMF

I've been searching for a good foundation that fits my skin needs. I have oily, combo, somewhat acne-prone skin. So, I looked up a bunch of information on foundations that were applicable to my needs and this one seemed to come up the most out of many, MANY different brands.
I purchased the two different shades. I bought the 350 early tan for my darker color and the lighter shade is 250 fresh beige. What this product claims to do is wear for up to 24 hours with a flawless look and a lightweight feel. I don't personally think that any foundation can be flawlessly worn for more up to 24 hours, but I will elaborate on that later in my review. It is light feeling during application, but later it feels a little bit heavy as the day went on. It is also supposed to combat oiliness and is supposed to help keep my face from breaking out.
Now, onto my experience with this product. I believe it can be worn for 24 hours because it is incredibly hard to get off. I use an apricot scrub to help scrub away my makeup then use a cleanser, typically a gel, followed with a makeup removing wipe of some sort. For some reason, it didn't seem to want to come off my skin. As the day goes on after applying, it slides after about 8 hours, but very minimally. So, I think for this foundation, it does work well as far as "staying" power is concerned, but I don't think it can go for 24 hours. I also wouldn't really consider this lightweight either. It may be my primer that feels like its weighing my face down, but its still a great foundation.
As far as the foundation is concerned as a whole, this isn't my "holy grail" foundation, but it is worth the price! The color in the bottle is true to the color on your skin after application. If you're looking for a foundation that doesn't oxidize, this is it! If you're going to be outside sweating, this WILL NOT MOVE AND YOUR CHEEK PRODUCTS STAY! I'm a corrections officer and during the academy, I was outside constantly! This stayed, even after be sprayed with oc spray!
The only thing that I would change about the product is the way it washes off. I wash my face twice, use a moisturizing makeup removing toilette, and use a toner and I still say makeup even on my cotton pad.
Over all, this is a great product, it isn't my holy grail, but it is insanely close and incredible for drugstore foundation. The price is great considering its quality and it truly is wonderful. It gives medium coverage, but is buildable to full! I hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Gemladylove

I love this foundation. It gives a great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Also not a bad price, I've heard that its a dupe of the Mac foundation. I've been using this foundation since my late teens and haven't even wanted to try any other. I highly recommend :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must have misunderstood the packaging. I thought when it said "oily skin" that it was for those with oily skin, not that oily skin would be the result.
This stuff feels way thick and makes me way greasy and break out. Plus it was expensive, so that blows.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kissablelips7

I loved the coverage that this product offers and it is a long lasting foundation. I have oily skin and the product seemed to balance out my skin. But after using it a few times I started getting pimples. My skin is usually pimple free but after using this product I now have acne. It dried out my skin and left parts of my skin looking flakey. I would not recommend this foundation to friends or family.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by stormiangel20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All right this has got to be the best foundation I've found in Walmart. It lasts me the whole school day, but I do have to blott at lunch time but even then I only blott because I can feel the oil but in the mirror I can't see any shine and I had P.E. in the morning so this really works. And it has great coverage, before when I used Maybelline Dream Mousse I had to use concealer on my acne but with this it covers everything but my dark circles. My only problem with it is that the coloring is kind of weird on me like the color is good but the tone or something looks funny compared to the rest of me but i'm think that's the undertones so Ill just get another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by janebeavan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation for my very oily skin - it looks natural, matt and lasts for ages. I apply it with a Real Techniques stippling brush and it looks flawless - no flaking or cakey effect at all. It also stays put really well and I only use a bit of MAC Natural Mineralizing Skin Finish once during the day to keep the shiny face away, which is much less than normal for me! I use natural beige which is lovely fair/medium shade for my skin. It gives a good medium coverage but actually feels very light on. It is quite expensive for a drugstore brand at £12.99 but is still far cheaper than many premium make-up brands I've tried (and I've tried many...) and gives better results. I've only given it 4 stars due to the low SPF (only SPF6) and the stupid packaging - please Revlon make this with a pump dispenser! However, I still love it so will definitely re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by sweetxcheeks195

I bought this product because im on a hunt for a very good foundation that would stay on my oily skin. Thsi product was horrible. I have alot of acne and acne scars and this foundation made me breakout even more. It took me awhile it figure it out but once i stopped using the foundation my acne stopped a little i still get acne around my tom but thats about it now. I live in fl so its pretty much hot all year round, and this product claims to help to oil but at the end of the day(3pm) my face was a oil ball, even if i used a primer. I also felt that i had to but alot of foundation around my acne scars because i think it didn't have ery good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

I've finally found a foundation that doesn't break out my super sensitive, oily acne prone skin. The look of this is really nice, long wearing, natural looking, and the color matches me perfectly! I've tried much more expensive foundations that aren't this good of quality. Lots more respect for Revlon.

Paid $18CDN. The container sucks, glass bottle that you need to pour out on your hand... but I'm just thankful I found a good product.

Tip: After you've done your full face: conceal problem areas by using your foundation brush and dabbing the area lightly with product. Let it sit for a few seconds then pat it out lightly. Voila! No need for a separate concealer.

EDIT: I got comments than my skin looked old wearing this makeup. And the color I thought was good, definitely wasn't. Its hard to find your right shade in the store by yourself (knowing which is pink or yellow based) and some drugstores carry more shades than others! And I can never get samples at drugstores like you can at sephora or beauty counters. I don't use this anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by alexis007low

I had this once in my make up case and it didn't spend too much time in the case since I were fed up of how it did to the skin and the problems it brought to me. I wonder what kind of fool could made this? It flowed like hell everytime I tried to get just a little bit of amount from it. I were forced and again for many many times to wear more than enough amount of this foundation and I knew this is really bad... == what the hell!? However, it is quite water and sweat proof or resistant. It lasts the whole day and I am sure you don't have to spend time in the washroom for the make up checking. The colour range in Malaysia is from the asian light beige to asian tanned dark orange. It may suits most of the Malay and Indian ladies but it simply looks too over on Chinese skin. The smell could kill a cow, trust me! The packaging... ermm, the worst I ever seen. And the price is about RM60, its not that pricey for a better quality liquid foundation. Overall its not that suitable for me ^.^.