Simple spotless skin anti blemish moisturiser

3.3

aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc PCA, Tapioca Starch, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phytosphingosine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

this irritates my skin so badly i broke out horribly after just a week of use. if you are acne prone, do not use this. then again, who should use this then? overall very very bad, threw the whole thing away already after just using for a week. will go back to their moisturising foaming wash instead

on 4/14/2015 5:42:00 PM

I have acne prone skin, and every moisturiser I have used has made me break out like crazy! But because it's coming into winter now in Australia and my skin tends to get alittle drying during the colder months, I went on the hunt for a nice, gentle moisturiser that'll benefit my acne and hopefully not make it worse!
So i stumbled across this in woolworthes and let me say it is definitely the best thing I've ever used for my spots, better then any cleanser, spot treatment, toner, anything I've ever used,
I put it on of a night, before I go to bed, and honestly after the first night, my face was smooth, only a few spots left, when the day before I had a break out from something I had eaten the day before that, so I was definitely so excited when I woke up to the clearest my face had been in 6 years! That's how long I've had acne for, since I was 13 and this little tube of miracle was the one thing that made it all go away! I highly recommend this product to anyone that has dry, combination or acne prone skin, it works like a dream for me and it's definitely worth a try, I'm always hesitant about trying new things on my face but I'm so glad I took the punt on this one!

on 3/12/2015 6:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have combo-oily, sensitive (among others, my skin takes the habit of breaking out in hives when it doesn't like something I eat or put on my skin), SD/PD-prone skin. OSPW. Fitzpatrick IV.

This moisturizer is light and sinks in quickly, it feels like nothing on skin. Skin looks normal, does not look hydrated or moisturized, but helped preventing it from looking dry. I take it as a good sign, since it doesn't clog me or aggravate my SD. I wouldn't really call it mattifying as my skin behaves the same naked, just preventing it from feeling tight in the cold wind.
I don't have acneic skin, so I wouldn't know how this would fare for acnes and clogs. I do know that this doesn't contribute to my SF filling up.
I don't like the EOs in this, but they don't bother me and I can't even smell them.

As a simple moisturizer, this does the job alright and I'm pretty content. I will use my tube up and may repurchase if I don't find anything better.

on 10/29/2014 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I absolutely love this moisturiser its perfect! It dries matte and is a perfect base for makeup,it really absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave you looking greasy...it has made a HUGE difference to my skin and im practically blemish free because of this :)

on 8/2/2014 4:40:00 AM

Hmmm not a fan! Its cleans my face but doesn't do what it says on the tin- fight spots. Almost finished the tube and my skin is still awful. Would not recommend

on 6/5/2014 7:40:00 AM

I love this moisturiser as someone with sensitive acne prone skin this really helps hydrate my skin and not break me out.

on 10/9/2012 4:00:00 AM

While this product was a very runny and blotchy consistency, it did seem to prevent some oiliness on my skin. However, I think it made my acne worse than better. I don't have much but I do get the odd spot here and there, and after using this product for a few days I found that I had a few more pimples. I then stopped using this product and they soon cleared away and I didn't get as many. It moisturised my face somewhat, but not as good as other products I have tried. I've only used less than a quarter of the bottle, and won't be using the rest.

on 7/10/2012 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This dries matte, I love it! It's a really good day time moisturiser.

on 6/14/2012 11:17:00 AM

For controlling oil, the Spotless moisturiser works better for me than the Oil-Controlling.

I quite like the fact that the consistency is quite wet. Refreshing on my skin but quickly sinks in.

I can get spots whether I use this or not but then I get 'proper' spots that need more than I think Simple can handle!

I also use the facewash from this range for my morning cleanse with my Clarisonic.

on 9/21/2011 8:48:00 AM

I bought this because I was looking for a moisturiser that wouldn't block my pores and would help prevent shine. Sadly this didn't do anything for me. For a start, it's very runny, so it's easy to get too much and it also takes ages to get absorbed into my skin. It also made absolutely no difference to how oily my face was by the end of the day. It wasn't actively bad for my skin, and it was fairly cheap, so it gets two points for that but I certainly wouldn't buy this again.

Popular Moisturizers