September 30, 2014 | 1573 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - spotless skin anti blemish moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by zoeD25

Hmmm not a fan! Its cleans my face but doesn't do what it says on the tin- fight spots. Almost finished the tube and my skin is still awful. Would not recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by moshsinner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisturiser as someone with sensitive acne prone skin this really helps hydrate my skin and not break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by gemma3617

While this product was a very runny and blotchy consistency, it did seem to prevent some oiliness on my skin. However, I think it made my acne worse than better. I don't have much but I do get the odd spot here and there, and after using this product for a few days I found that I had a few more pimples. I then stopped using this product and they soon cleared away and I didn't get as many. It moisturised my face somewhat, but not as good as other products I have tried. I've only used less than a quarter of the bottle, and won't be using the rest.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by KaylieJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This dries matte, I love it! It's a really good day time moisturiser.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by poppypixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For controlling oil, the Spotless moisturiser works better for me than the Oil-Controlling.

I quite like the fact that the consistency is quite wet. Refreshing on my skin but quickly sinks in.

I can get spots whether I use this or not but then I get 'proper' spots that need more than I think Simple can handle!

I also use the facewash from this range for my morning cleanse with my Clarisonic.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by HVW

I bought this because I was looking for a moisturiser that wouldn't block my pores and would help prevent shine. Sadly this didn't do anything for me. For a start, it's very runny, so it's easy to get too much and it also takes ages to get absorbed into my skin. It also made absolutely no difference to how oily my face was by the end of the day. It wasn't actively bad for my skin, and it was fairly cheap, so it gets two points for that but I certainly wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by em68me

I think I'm on a winner here after struggling with acne/rosacea and antibiotic induced seborrheic dermatitis for over 2 years and it's been soul destroying as in my early forties. Seems to have calmed everything down in the last 2 weeks. Was using a mineral foundation which I believe worsened my skin issues but all looking clean and nice and healing well. (Just need to get some fillers on the craters left in my chin!)

Comes in a basic squeezy tube but that's hygenic, no dipping fingers in pots. So cheap; think I paid less than 5 euros in Tesco's while waiting for payday and couldn't afford my regular top brand oil free moisturiser and am cautiously optimiustic this is working for me after about 2 weeks of usage. Fingers and toes crossed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by pinkpixy2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love simple skin care but this is just not cutting it. The consistency is thin and greasy and has a few lumps which reminds me of a out of date product. It applies runny and leaves a film on your face. It is not suitable to wear under makeup and makes my skin look uneven and enlarges pores. It doesn't prevent spots but does slightly help to get rid of them. I have been using this morning with the face wash and night will not repurchase. Very dissapointed as I love the simple daily radiance range!