October 22, 2014 | 967 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - New Vibe

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by surfinjan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am surprised that many people have products from the In The Groove collection that are still unopened, and so I thought it OK to write a review.

I am an NC40-42 and love this blush. I believe it would look good on those slightly lighter through those significantly darker.

The gold/copper side is a nice metallic but not overly shimmery. The other half is a bright, deep pink with a hint of rose, and this half has a satin finish. The colors work together well blended together or solo. Another thing I like about this blush is that the pink side lasts longer than many of the other MAC blushes I've tried. The gold/copper side tends to fade about average for a shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this at the end of the summer and then felt is was just maybe a little too intense and shoved it to the back of the drawer. I lately have had occasion to use it and I must say that it is lovely on. I am NC30 -- GGG -- hazel eyes for reference. Even though this is highly pigmented using even a medium hand with both colors mixed, it is gorgeous -- the deeper rose side is quite complemented with the gold -- VERY pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by karaja

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a beautiful blush for mac NC 35 skin color

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Mblue

A beautiful, vibrant looking colour in the pan this blush is very pigmented. MAC describes it as a Satin Deep Rose and Pearly Bronze but it looks like a deep purple/pink (almost magenta) on one side and a 24k gold colour on the other. The gold colour is what attracted me to this and I love using it just on top of my cheekbones as a highlighter. The purple/pink is so deep it looks almost a bit scary, but with a light hand, looks very attractive and settles into a surprisingly wearable magenta shade rather than a purple or too raspberry pink colour. The two colours combined work very well too, leaving a deep pink with gold sheen. The purple/pink side is completely matte while the gold side has a lot of sheen and fine glitter. This blush blends exceptionally well on the cheeks without emphasising or settling in pores. Overall very impressed with this blush and will be looking at other MAC mineralize blushes for my collection.