July 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Loose Powders - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Finishing Dust

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by anniejade

I've been using the regular finishing dust for years to set my undereye concealer and it's been great! It's the only powder that I've kept using that does not settle in my lines, and trust me, I've tried many including the LM secret brightener one, as well as the silicone based ELF HD one. Anyway, I went on a whim and decided to test out the sunlight finishing dust since there is a bit of yellow to it. In the container, you can definitely see a light yellow pigment to it. It feels the same as the regular finishing dust so I like it, and I do think it adds a bit of brightening to my undereye area. I've switched to this one and not going back! I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

This is a nice finishing powder that EM says will "has a tinge of yellow pigment to combat skin flaws, such as redness or dark circles." Frankly, I didn't notice much of a difference between this and EM's Finishing Dust (see my review). SFD is a bit lighter on my skin whereas FD is more translucent. Like FD, I get an airbrushed look, but only temporarily (translation = a couple of hours at most.) If you have normal to dry skin w/ no oily t-zone, then this should work for you. Me = I have an oily t-zone so I find their Kaolin anti-shine finishing powders to be more effective for me. I gave this a 3, but in reality its a 3.5.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No