August 29, 2014 | 1738 users online

Scrubs - c. booth - Derma 24 Vitamin C Micro Delivery Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by maryjmeyer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this product. Super fine scrubbing particles that really do their job. The tube lasts several months since I only use a small amount on my T zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by karauenzahn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a new skin line after spending years buying a la carte, whatever was on sale. Decided on c. booth derma, and love so many of the products. This scrub is my HG. I have used the St. Ives (big chunks of fruit pits), Clean and Clear (too jelly and not enough particles), Olay and Loreal (too creamy) and I found c. booths to be like a fine gritty salt scrub that has my pores beyond clean after showering. I use it following a very mild cleanser, like Alpha Hydrox, usually after my workouts. Feel like 3 hours at the spa.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my friend let me borrow this face scrub, and wow!! its gets warm when its water, and the granules scrub like sugar scrub, and when it washes off, its very moisturizing. I used it on my face, and it felt polished, and smooth out. Its $14 at ulta, but the travel size back is $12.99 which contains many other products to try.