August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Avon - Ideal Shade Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by behill

love this product, not to heavy, perfect for every day since it has spf, light coverage which i happen to love, but now its discontinued :( anyone who used this find a similar replacement?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by VioletDesdemona

I'm so bummed that this product isn't available on avon's website. I loved this tm so much,it was so rad. Tear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the positive reviews here, I went on the Avon site searching for this. Is this product discontinued? I couldn't find it anywhere on the site. So I went to ebay and I found it for $5 so I thought I would try it. I got it in Light which is a perfect match for my currently tanned NW25 skin (which means that in the dead of winter this will be much too dark for me). I first put some on my hand and was a bit bummed to see the micro shimmer in it. However, once on my face, I can't see any sparkle at all. This has a really nice finish - not too dewy (a.k.a. greasy) and not too matte. It has decent coverage for a TM. Definitely worth the $5 I paid for it. If I can find it again for $5, I would repurchase in a lighter shade for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Fotze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer for a while now that doesn't break me out or make my skin look orange or discolored. I've been using this for about two months now in the color "fair" and it's amazing. It's really sheer and does a good job at evening out my skin. It doesn't break me out either which is absolutely fantastic. It seems to have a slight glisten to it when i'm in the sun or light, but I think it's really pretty looking. This is definitely my new favorite TM.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After finding out that my beloved Clinique Almost Makeup was being discontinued I went searching for a good replacement. I saw this on sale and decided to give it a try. I wasn't expecting it to be this good!! I was surprised and pleased. The consistency is thinner and it's more sheer, but I still like it a lot. The color choices are fantastic with no orange tones. It isn't at all greasy and it has a decent SPF. It was on sale for $6.99 and it's regularly priced at only $10.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by hazel88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dry skin so I tend to stray away from powder foundations and stick to liquid. Sometimes I just want a light foundation that covers redness and gives my face a healthy glow without putting on my normal face routine. This tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you dont want to put on a full face of makeup, yet want some coverage. It is light and gives my skin that moisturized feeling rather than that liquid foundation feel. I totally recomend having this product in your makeup bag for those days you dont want to wear much makeup, are running errands or are having a good skin day and just want a little coverage. I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by elchupa

I just got this TM in March, my skin is combination but more on the oily side, with a bit of red on my cheecks. But this gives pretty good coverage, the scent if very light and goes away right away. The color blended in very nicely with my skin tone. Its definetly worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this product; I use this under my Artistry Ideal Dual Foundation powder and it actually gave me good coverage. I use this on the days that I don't feel like applying foundation or don't want to wear too much make-up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by brenduhhh

I wish I like this TM but it really isn't worth your money. It is a pretty small tube and the packaging sucks because it leaks through the nozzle into your cap. As for the product, it's really sheer and makes my skin flake. Not a good product for combo/dry skin. The fragrance is pretty nice though. However, there are better ones out there.