September 22, 2014 | 1253 users online

Toners - mark - blemish banisher anti-acne treatment pads

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by marilynglows

Awful! I have moderate acne and these pads made them WORSE. After two week of continual use, day and night, I broke out horribly with big, painful, deep red bumps. It took forever for them to heal and since using this my skin has not been the same. I continue to brake out worse than before I used them, which was over a year ago.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Aprilalways

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ehh, this product didn't affect my acne, didn't make it worse or better. Not much to say about this product, it was a waste of money pretty much. But try it out anyway, we all have different skin types..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was excited to see that mark came out with a line for acne again. I only have occasional breakouts so I thought I would give it a try, I also like mark's skincare line. However these did nothing good for my acne, if anything, they made it worse.
I used the pads twice a day like it said to and it was as if it froze my acne in it's place and it didn't heal at all. The formula also burns alittle, htis has glycolic acid in it. I don't know why they would put that in an acne treatment. I gave these a fair chance of a couple of weeks but after no improvement and only seeing more acne and my current acne not healing then I'm not going to use them anymore.