December 21, 2014 | 970 users online

Shampoo - Bain de Terre - Coconut Moringa Sulfate Free Color Protect

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by GVPerez1

I found this Shampoo at TJ Maxx about a Year ago and have been using it ever since! It makes my hair so smooth and smells so good! It was around $10 , I also bought the conditioner.

The total came out to $20 something dollars which would usually send me running for the hills since I'm used to buying Herbal Essence Shampoo & Conditioner but this does so much for my hair so I've overlooked the price!!!

I definitely recommend this Product if you see it at Marshalls or TJ Maxx BUY IT! Because they run out fast!! Its THAT good! Highly Recommended!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by kid227

I also bought this at Marshalls. It was 7.99 for a big bottle. What attracted me was the SULFATE-Free sign and also the 'Color lasts 66% longer' i dont know how true that is nor do i care. It was cheap and smelled LOVELY so i bought it. When i used it i was pleasantly surprised to how bubbly the shampoo got. I have used sulfate free shampoos in the past and i know that they do not sudd enough (im not sure if thats the word). it actually had a lot more suds than i thought it would have. but not comparable to a non sulfate free shampoo of course. it actually left my hair smelling a lot like coconuts

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by synacious

I agree with the other reviewer. I found this at Marshall's also and I am in love with it. I tried to search for it online and found nothing on it, except for this review here and I just had to post how much I agreed. It smells fantastic and feels great in my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally, a shampoo that leaves my hair soft enough that i barely need to use conditioner - yes, you read that right! I have dry, unruly hair that i have to deep condition all the time and it is still dry. I never realized how much of a difference my shampoo could make in the softness of my hair. I have every shampoo imaginable...natural, sulfate free, toxic stuff - you name it! I think a huge bottle was 5.99 at marshalls. It does not weigh my hair down, is sulfate free and says that it locks in color. Whatever it is, it is great and smells good. I will probably never find it again...ugh!
EDIT: This is still my go-to shampoo. So surprising when I have a shower and cabinet full of such expensive (and cheap) shampoos. I guess you never know what is going to work for your hair! Another reviewer was nice enough to e-mail me to tell me that TJ Maxx and Marshalls just got more of this stuff in. She also said that she got the conditioner version of this also which I have not tried yet. If I find it - I will get it and review. Try it if you can find it!
UPDATE 12/1/11: FOUND MORE AT TJMAXX. STOCKING UP! Still really liking this stuff. Just the right amount of moisture without weighing my hair down, I have NEVER purchased the same shampoo this many times!