April 21, 2014 | 1196 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by SwtStrawb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Charcoal shimmery grey at its most unique and sparkly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The pink and green micro glitter make this truly unique and gorgeous. I find that I need three coats for it to look like the bottle color. But it wears beautifully and is totally worth the extra coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my, another home run from my beloved OPI! This is a deep metallic gunmetal blue gray that is simply stunning. I'm obsessed with this and other colors like this, my other favorite from OPI being Coalest Day of the Year. On me this required 3 coats to give opaque even finish but, all coats dried evenly and quickly. This has more blue/green than blue and more platinum than silver but the final effect is edgy and elegant combined. What you see in the bottle is what you'll see on your nails. What I love most about this color is that it is equally at home with casual or very dressed m/u and clothes. Don't let this pass you by. Limited chipping on my nails. Buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes you certainly do look marvelous :p this polish is amazing! It is a very unique colour... I have never seen anything quite like it... A gun metal/charcoal grey shimmer... With silver glitter and even fine green and pink glitter on closer inspection... Truly unique... Also the application is amazing! I usually make such a mess with dark colours but this one applies like a dream! So effortlessly and smoothly and EVENLY! Its also super easy to remove for a glitter polish! It also lasts forever! Around about a week with base and top coat. I would highly recommend this colour! I wore it last new years eve an received so many compliments on it :) and I have continued to wear it several times since :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I was after a grey-black nail polish and this one by OPI caught my eye immediately. Itís a gorgeous gun-metal shade with glitter thrown into the mix. Not quite grey, not quite black, but thatís definitely what I was looking for. It definitely requires two coats for maximum opaqueness, and the end result is a stunning black-grey with shimmering glitter. The glitter doesnít feel chunky, it feels smooth. A nice twist on basic black.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

It looked great on the bottle but on nails it's just plain boring.
It's just too gray for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by akhala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This nail polish is perfect, the color is amazing! I was afraid it would be too dark, but it is just the right pewter grey. Looks stunning on my nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by sweetdreamsb1atch

i bought my first OPI nail polishes after reading all the raving reviews on MUA and magazines ,and altough it was a little expensive 16 euros i am very impressed ,it dethroned every nail polish i tried so far and i have tried many from Isadora,Artdeco,Butter London,MissLyn,Catrice and the list goes on ...since the day i've put this NP on my nails i got lot of compliments from all the people i've encountered even my bf likes it alot..the colour is a dark shimmery-metalic green ,it looks a little grey in natural light but in sunlight it transforms into cosmic dark mysterious green..the shimmers are not tacky ,they are like infiltrated sparkles of diamonds..it's been 2 days since i aplied this (on 2 coats) and it still didn't chip it's intact and i wash dishes and my hands quite often ..im deffinetelly looking forward to try more OPI nail colours from now on..goodbye drugstore NP !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by xapplex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! Have received many compliments for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by meliadfun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is one of my go-to colors. i love it and it does look marvelous...hee, hee. i get more compliments on this color. it keeps well, especially when i coat it with the revlon long-life no chip top coat...another must have. opi colors are the best. i got sucker into the china glaze hunger games stone cold because i couldn't find my private jet. it was a very important reminder as to why i only buy opi. c'est la vie!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:11:00 AM More reviews by danger_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lucerne-tainly look pretty but you were hard to work with! So runny and all over my skin. This is graphite with green, purple, blue foils. Easy two coats, thank goodness because that's all the mess I could stand to deal with.