The Body Shop Body Focus Bust Firmer

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/15/2012 2:35:00 PM

This product really works. The combination of age 50+ and nursing three children left my breasts saggy and unattractive. I was at the "Body Shop" one day and came across "Body Focus Bust Firmer" and thought why not give it a try. I was very happy with the results however I was sad to fined the "Body Shop" had discontinued the product. I wish they would bring it back to their shelves.
Sammie2012

on 3/23/2011 6:43:00 AM

This really WORKS, after my 2 kids and breastfeeding my daughter for a whole year, i was with veryyy sagging and flat breasts, but this product did wonders, it claims for visible results in 8 wks n its true. Just after 4 wks i saw difference and after 10 wks i got firm and a bit more round breats. It lifts as well. But it works best on firming.

on 8/18/2010 1:42:00 AM

I found this product in a sale basket at The Body Shop so I just decided to buy it even though I didnt really need it. But I started using it to massage my bust and decollete area every night. And the area I've applied it to every night feel softer and more firmer. Even though at my age, the specific areas of this targeted product was perfectly fine with no wrinkles or loosening. However, this product definitely did make the area smoother and firmer. Its a purchased thats worth trying.