July 23, 2014 | 2066 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Mini Lash Injection

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by cmneal187

This is a nice mascara. It doesn't clump easily. However, it weighs down the eye lashes, so you'll probably have to curl them A LOT. No flaking or smudging throughout a hot summer's day. Wonderful buy, but I am still on the search for the perfect mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ALWAYS try a mini of a HE mascara before purchasing full size! this type was no different, and thank god! this was awful! the odor was awful, the texture it left very unpleasant, and it did NOTHING for my lashes.. it coated them in this awful cheap version of black, and within a few hours you couldn't tell i was wearing anything! it also took forever to dry, and made my eyes VERY puffy too!!! not cool.. I much perfer the too faced lash gasm to this trash! needless to say i returned it promptly

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Saw this in Ulta and jumped at the opportunity to try a high end mascara for a (little) less.
This stuff is garbage. It smells like oranges. Not sweet, fresh oranges. More like orangey cough syrup. When I applied I saw minimal difference to my lashes, despite me putting on 2 coats. An hour later I looked at my eyes, and behold, this stuff was flaked all underneath my eyes.
I'm returning this. What a waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by eileenbean5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been looking to try a new mascara, and when I saw this at Sephora, I was hopeful. At first. when I opened the package, I noticed a very strong odor. It smells like wet paint. Also, when I pulled the brush out of the container, it was dry! Ignoring both warning signs, I applied and went on my way. At first, my eyelashes looked amazing! They looked so full and long! But when I got home that night, my mascara was GONE. It had flaked off!! There was none left! I even tried using a makeup remover to see if I had any mascara "hidden" under my eyes, and the cotton swab didn't pick up anything. I am returning this as soon as I can.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara smells wonderful, and is gorgeous on my thick lashes! Does not flake, and removes easy with make up remover. Love!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by alex_k69

the first time i used it, this mascara was ok... and then every time after that it was horribly dry and yucky! so many flakes and clumps, total disaster. it also smelled like industrial paint.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Starae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara quite a lot. It definitely gives me thicker lashes, and does a nice job defining. Not a lot of length though. I also like that it's a deep black color.

What I really like about the packaging is that it is small. I always kinda feel like I'm wasting product by having to throw out a mascara so frequently. (and I keep mine for a bit longer than recommended :/ )

As far as the pricing goes, yes it's quite expensive for a small tube. But I keep in mind that it is a high-end mascara and the full size is much more expensive.

I probably would buy again, considering it's the same price as my current HG.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a value set by Too Faced & it included this mini mascara. I love almost every single thing I've bought from this brand, & I expected to completely love this mascara. Well I don't think it's that great, but its not that bad either.

Pros:
Dark, rich black color
Mini sized is perfect to throw in your purse or for traveling
tubing mascara, makes my lashes longer, more defined

Cons:
It smells funny. Like oranges. I don't like that very much
doesn't make my lashes look very dramatic

Overall: I would not repurchase. Nine dollars is a lot for this when I can buy a full sized drugstore one for 6 or 7 dollars with similar (& better) results.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by peachy905

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was at Sephora and needed to find something that was about $8 to get a VIB gift so right by the cash register I spotted the TF mini lash injection and thought that since I do love tubing mascaras I should give this a try. I'm really sorry to have purchased this : ( The formula is very dry and there is very little pigment. I naturally have dark lashes but this really did not intense the colour of my lashes at all. The mascara did not lengthen nor provide any volume. The only good thing about this is that it did not smudge. This is the worst mascara I've ever tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by IcedMocha24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible smudgey mess! I always hear the full size is good, but will never try it after seeing how bad the sample was. I feel like it never dried on my lashes so of course it ended up under my eyes. It looked good, but did not last longer then 20mins.