November 26, 2014 | 994 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - ANEW REVERSALIST Night Sterling Emulsion

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This does not make you look five years younger as it claims!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Marisleysis33

I did a review on the Reversalist serum so thought I should do one on this as well since I've been using the products for a couple months now. I don't know what is in this emulsion but I FINALLY have clear pores. My gosh I've used so much crap over the years trying to get rid of blackheads and acne and for some strange reason this stuff does the trick. I am in my 40s so have some minor wrinkles/sun damage, occasional acne, large pores etc. I've been using this, the serum and the night cream and I have to say it has improved my skin quite a lot. For extra moisture I've been adding jojoba oil to just about everything I put on my face so that may be a part of all this as well. I've noticed lately that I've been using way less foundation and haven't dug out the concealer at all. for me that's a sign that my skin is looking good. I don't stare or spend copious amounts of time worrying about my skin but hey when its time to head out the door you have to look presentable after all. So I am on my second bottle of the serum and plan to order the day cream and will keep on using this line. I mean you get the items on Ebay for less than $15. I was using Neostrata about a year ago and each item was around $60, I feel I am getting the same if not better results with this Avon line. For fine lines I use that Olay filler stuff too, that literally makes them disappear and goes very well with the Reversalist serum. I told someone my age the other day and they said they couldn't believe it. Who knows, they may have just been being nice OR Avon Reversalist is hot stuff!!! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I really wanted this to work for me. I turned 30 this year and started to ramp up my anti-aging skincare. I've read rave reviews about this product and gave it a go. Unfortunately, this makes my skin feel so uncomfortably greasy. I use the smallest amount (I literally tap one finger into the product so that i have the slightest film on it and use it for my entire face) but it still makes me insanely oily within an hour.

And it's not a normal oily feeling; it's very sticky at the same time. I actually woke up in the middle of the night to wash my face off as I was that uncomfortable.

The only reason I'm giving this a 2 is because it does make your skin feel plump.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This emulsion/ gel is amazing. At first it seems a little different, it's sparkly and feels a bit oily, so it is best to use it at night. But in the morning my skin is rosy and clear and it plumps up fine lines. The scent is perfumey. It would be better if it were packaged in a tube & avon either reduced or eliminated the heavy perfume. I also checked out the ingredients at cosdna.com, and it contains minimal acne causing ingredients. I really like this very much and will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This emulsion left my skin sooooooo radiant and soft that I can not believe it.....plus my skin is much clearer...I love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A woman in my office sells Avon. Quite honestly, I've never been a big Avon person--other than Skin-so-Soft to keep bugs at bay, and other little things, nothing impressed me. However, I did notice that this woman who sells Avon--well, her skin has been looking much, much better the past few months. When I asked her what she was using, she told me she uses the Avon Anew line. Hmmmmm....so I asked her what would be a good product to be introduced to the Anew line for me. She gave me a ton of samples and I purchased this Reversalist Night Sterling Emulsion.
When I opened this stuff, I was not thinking nice things about my Avon Rep. It looked like Flubber--anyone remember that stuff? It was a kind of clear plasticy gunk with little sparkles. Well, I put this my face and it felt slightly oily---OK..so now I was skeptical. However, it isn't good to pass judgement on the first try..so I kept it up. I realized I needed to put less of this on--it didn't feel as greasy.
What I DID notice was that when I woke up in the AM, my eyes were not irritated--as so many creams leave my eyes when I apply at night.
Over the past couple of weeks I DID notice that my skin is more hydrated. Also, when looking in the mirror earlier this week I had an "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moment. Little lines around my eyes seemed to have gotten finer..smoother. Could it be from using this ANEW???? I'm thinking so. Now, I've only been using this for a few weeks--but so far, I'm liking this. I've given it five lipsticks for now, because of the hydration, the non-irritation of my eyes and the decrease of lines around my eyes. I'm going to come back and re-evaluate in a couple of months!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by bigbadjuju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, it tingles a bit......The sterling Emulsion is beyond what I've ever used....(DecLeo'r, Clinique, Estee Lauder) a teensy bit goes an aweful long way....Makes my skin feel nice and tight.....rids me of those uneven spots and leaves my face feeling smooth!!! Love this product...for all the right reasons...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by finnezze

I'm 39 yrs old. My skin type is dry in the winter and combination in the summer. This product has been a blessing to my dry skin. I noticed major difference in my skins texture and glow. I had very noticeble white heads and they have also vanished. My skin after just a few days looked brighter. I can't say enough about this amazing product! Watch my full review http://www.youtube.com/finnezze. I also have been using the Day renewal cream and foaming cleanser. Yea love them too!(-.<)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ford8161

I dont have very sensitive skin, but this was awful for me. I realise I am not the target audience, so I think it was too strong for me. I put this on, nd within minutes I was puffy, itchy and blotchy. My dad thought I had eaten seafood (same thing happens), so I went and washed it off. gave it to my godmother who lovesit, so it hasnt gone to waste, but wont buy again. smelt lovely though, and the packaging was very good quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by busterchico

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this emulsion. It just soaks into my skin- much better than the cream was. It does leave me a litle oily in the A.m. It's definitely worth the price, $32.00, as it lasts several months if used sparingly. I hate Avon, the corporate giant, but their skin car regimens are the best for the price. They are addding another regimen for older women (65-up). Jacqueline Bissett is going to be the spokeswoman. Can't wait to try these new products on my mom. She loves the Ultimate- but the new purple product is supposed to be better for olderskin. I use the REverslist and Ultimate interchangebly as I'm 56 yrs. old. Avon skin care products are excellent buys.