September 16, 2014 | 1843 users online

Moisturizers - InnisFree - New Green Tea Pure Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this together with the serum.

This is a gel-like cream that gets absorbed by my skin quickly. It controls oil production very well because it mattifies my face.

However, I have dry skin and this line was advertised to be very moisturising so I was disappointed to see that this product is more suitable for oil control. I intended to use this as a night cream but I think it's more suitable as a day cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kyeoulhime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really do not use creams before because it makes my skin greasy. I got a travel/trial pack of Innisfree Green Tea Pure Deluxe Kit and I tried all the products out and I felt satisfied. This cream did not left my skin greasy, it was absorbed by my skin and I felt hydrated. I oftentimes use it in the morning but I make sure every night I apply this. I really love the smell of the Green Tea Pure Line, so, this is a great find for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by rachelmoo

I really like cream. Although it listed as a cream, the cream consistency remind me of gel and it is suitable for combination skin. There is a slight hint of citrus and tea smell which is suitable for anyone to apply before sleep. I will buy it again if I ever go to Korea again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

This makes a good moisturiser for wintertime, but on my normal/combo oily skin during summer it makes me a bit greasy, especially on the t-zone. You get 50ml in the tub which is a decent amount. It's made with 100% natural green tea - they say it should leave you with a matte finish, but like I said before, it leaves me a bit greasy. Nothing major - it works fine in winter/spring but not good for summer or fall at all for me. It also supposedly helps to protect your skin against the harsh environment by creating a natural protection skin lipid. I'm not sure if that's true but hey...it doesn't hurt ;) It is pretty rich so you don't need to use much at all. It blends in quickly and leaves my skin feeling plump. I will use this in winter but for now it will sit on my shelf hehehe.