September 1, 2014 | 1918 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Cream - #3 Silver

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

While this might have a more wet metallic look if you pack on the color, it's essentially the same thing as Essence Stay All Day shadow in Stars & Stories, platinum silver. I've bought MUFE Aqua Cream's to compare and contrast with the Essence. My conclusion was that I won't buy more Aqua Creams unless there is an amazing unique shade. The swatch pics are heavy swatches. They do not go on your lids like that and you have to blend them fast. With the Essence you get 15-20 more seconds to blend. They are the same texture, feel, shade, finish, and are also waterproof. What's shocking is the $4 vs. $22.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I always apply this with a light hand on the inner corner of my eyes just to draw in the light and brighten up my eyes and it does so just pefectly without looking as though I'm trying to hard.
Its just a perfect silver with a sheen, colour is buildable depending on how heavy you want it. Doesn't crease or fold on my eyes, and it last for as long as I want it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by valentinekisses

This is an amazing option for eyeshadow. I can count on this to last all day, even through a hot, humid and sweaty day at the amusement park. They won't budge until I'm ready to take them off.

Shade #3 - Silver is a very true silver, very reflective in photos. I don't wear it very often, but it does make a great base shade. You can apply it with a lighter touch for a lighter wash of color, but in general Aqua Creams are meant to deliver beautiful color with rich pigmentation! I highly recommend these to anyone looking for budge-proof color that will last, even at the beach!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful true silver which I love. I had been searching for a true silver e/s that didn't turn blue on me (for reference I'm MAC NC50). This e/s is long lasting and it looks like a piece of aluminum foil (in a nice way) on my lid. I've been rocking this all Winter and I get compliments everytime I wear it. This product seems like it'll last several life times but if it doesn't I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by kimbuyah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

OOOOh, pretty! Kind of has a cool silky feel and one little swipe grabs plenty of product. I think I will have this a while. I think it looks great alone, as a base and I've even used it to go over a blah eyeshadow job and it transformed into a hot mama look. Have to dab on and a little goes a long way. Totally buildable and stays on all day but I've only used it over primer since primer is now a must have, everybody's doing it. I've pretty much been wearing this all the time since I got it weeks ago. Really kicks up UD Naked and Too Faced Naked shadows. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a brilliant silver that appears foiled. It doesn't take much product to even get an opaque look and applies easily, easy to blend and pat on. This is probably the first time I've really tried a non dry shadow and am very impressed with the texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a *true* silver color, something you'd think would be common enough, but that I have had a hard time finding in the world of eyeshadow. I mean, it's a light, bright true silver. I don't know what else to say about the color. It's opaque-ish using a little, and can be made *very* opaque. I have tested this (though not yet in the pool, just under the faucet) and can testify that it *is* waterproof. I didn't have any trouble blending this or getting it to go on nicely as I have read some others have had with other colors in this line. I bought this mainly because I was looking for a waterproof eyeshadow, but after trying it out only once, I like the color and look so incredibly much that I want to use it just for everyday. (I have very light, cool, PPP skin and silvers and grays *are* my neutrals --- I just don't look great in taupes and browns). That's fine because it takes so little to get the job done I think I may be using this til I'm 117 years old. Normally I don't get it when people review a blush and say, "Oh, this is so pigmented, I will never need to re-buy." I must be doing something wrong because I regularly hit pan with stuff I really like even if it's crazy fuschia or somesuch. This I can really picture lasting virtually forever.

I'm really pleased with this purchase. I don't normally spend $22 on a single e/s but I honestly think this was worth it for a number of reasons. I bought three of these aqua creams (two blushes and this e/s) and while I like all of them, I honestly think this is the best one!