September 20, 2014 | 1904 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clinique - Deep Comfort Body Lotion 400ml

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ElineSP

I got this at a massive department-store sale, mostly because I needed a new one, and this was very, very affordable - concidering the 400ml bottle and it beeing a Clinique product. It is very, very economic if you think about the tiny amount of product you need. It is non-greasy, and goes into the skin in a hurry!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I'm already a massive fan of the Deep Comfort Body Butter in this range, but wanted to try the lotion to see if it could match up to the results I've experienced with the body butter.

First off, as would be expected from a lotion this has a much thinner consistency and I found I needed to use more of it to get similar results to the butter. However, like the butter this applies really easily and sinks in nicely so you're not left with greasy feeling skin afterwards. Also like the butter, this is fragrance free which I much prefer in a body lotion as it means it doesn't interfere with any perfume I might apply later on.

I found my legs were softer and smoother after applying this, although compared to the body butter I don't think they felt quite as moisturised. And whereas with the butter I could sometimes afford to skip a day as the results were quite long-lasting, with this I felt the need to apply every day or else my skin started to dry out again. I also found the pump quite annoying - towards the end of the bottle I got my husband to cut it in half so I could get all the product out!

Overall though this is a very nice body lotion to use and the fact that it's fragrance free means it scores highly with me too. It's pretty pricey at 28.00GBP for a 400ml bottle but it did last me about 3 months when using it every day, so it's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I love this body lotion! The skin on my body, especially my legs, tends to be very dry and I have been looking for a perfect lotion - I think this is it. I put it on right after my shower, when my skin is still damp, and the next day my skin is still soft. In fact, I have skipped a day or two, and my skin still feels all right. Unfortunately it is expensive, much more so than the body lotions you can buy at a drugstore, but since those have been disappointing, I guess you get what you pay for. I will definitely repurchase this again and again (keeping an eye out for Clinique CWP promotions!).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sofiloco

I love this body lotion! It feels fresh to apply and has really treated my skin and kept it in top condition! It has that fresh scent that all clinique products seem to have too and i love that about it. I will repurchase! I also use the deep comfort body wash and i just love love love them both on their own and as a duo!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite body lotions. However because of the price I tend to only use this on warm summer days or when going out at night as its easy to blend in rimmels light tan with it for a glowy sunkissed look.

Its great because although it is very light weight and absorbs very quickly- it not messy or sticky at all- it really is a great body moisuriser and leaves skin incredibly soft. The only reason I docked a lipped frm the over all rating was that its 30 euro and that price tag is a bit much for a body lotion. I will repurchase when mine eventually runs out though because its worth having. Bar the price tag it is one of the most perfect body lotions I have ever tried. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by K3thy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wow I love this cream. It is very easy to go on and sinks in quickly leaving me soft all day. No fragrance and 'no' irritation to my sensitive skin. It is worth every penny and lasts a long time because you don't need much per application. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by merrymaiden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a free sample of this as part of a Clinique promotional gift pack and I love it. I actually use it more as a hand cream than a body lotion. It just melts into my skin leaving it feeling soothed and hydrated without any sticky or greasy residue. It's unscented like all Clinique's products so it just smells clean. I wouldn't normally spend this much on a body lotion, but I might have to make an exception when this tube finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Judy82

I really love this body lotion. I have tried pretty much every body moisturiser under the sun and always disliked the sticky/greasiness they left me with, which meant I used to skip that step after the shower. I got this as a 50ml gwp and I LOVE it. It is just wonderful, it is light, sinks in really quickly, does not leave a smell behind and best of all there is no sticky residue what-so-ever. I currently live in a very hot & humid climate and the last thing I want is sticky lotion. I'm over the moon with this and intend to purchase the full 400ml size as soon as I run out of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Lemontree23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this lotion! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soothed and smooth. Plus it has no parabens or fragrance! :)
I'd repurchase and I really recommend this product!

Here are the INGREDIENTS, if anyone is interested! (I don't know how I can add it above!)

Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, octydodecanol, cetyl ethylhexanoate, dimethicone, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl polymethacrylate, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), panthenol, glycerin, caffeine, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, sucrose, phenyl trimethicone, polysorbate 60, glycerine soja (soybean) oil, sorbitan palmitate, glycerin soja (soybean) sterols, tocopheryl acetate, phytantriol, bisabolol, propylene glycol dicaprate, phytosphingosine, sodium hyaluronate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, potassium carbomer, potassium stearate, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, sorbic acid, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, yellow 5 (cl 19140), yellow 6 (cl 15985)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Aquablue66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The most important thing is the price is reasonable and the quality is not bad at all!!!
I just love it !!!