August 21, 2014 | 1684 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating with Burnt Sugar and Karite Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is one of my favorite body scrubs. All around a superb body scrub!
Pros:
exfoiates and makes my skin smooth
yummy caramel scent
price is terrific
lasts for months
do not need a lot for your whole body

Cons:
none

will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by arielleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am border line obsessed with this body wash. So incredibly in-expensive. Smells like HEAVEN. And the scent lingers! Exfoliates. Leaves a glow to the skin. I feel so clean and fresh I will NEVER use another body wash again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ashpash44

Definitely won't purchase again like one of the previous reviewers it made me really itchy I didn't realize how sensitive my skin was I guess and as far as the smell it's ok but my favorite brown sugar-ish type of smell is the brown sugar vanilla from bath and body works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that people dont want to repurchase this. I always try to have a back up. This scent is my favorite from this evenly gorgeous line. I love that there is granules/exfoliators in this product. It smells like toffee. I usually put ground coffee in the bottle. Ground coffee is great at reducing cellulite on your body and I love adding it to this shower gel in particular. It usually lasts a little over a month and I have 2 showers per day. The price is good given the quality of this wash. It is thick, creamy, moisurizing and a little is required to get the job done.

I love this and I have been repurchasing this since I've discovered this and I have no intention switch to anythingelse anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by HellloKitty84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked this product a lot but the smell is too sweet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few body washes I will buy. The scent is very pleasant, and it lathers well (I have no idea what a previous review was talking about, saying that it didn't!). I believe that this wash lives up to its claims and does a good job at not only cleansing the skin, but exfoliating it gently. You can often find this one in a bonus, 50% more size for the same price. Check the shelf really well when selecting your bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this body wash. I love the smell and it makes my skin feel really clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by marissy89

I love the smell. It reminds me of caramel. I like the little exfoliating beads it has. It is not moisturizing, but it does its job (cleaning the body) well. The only reason why I put that I would not buy it again is because I seem to be having a reaction to caress body washes. I bought the 'sheer twilight' and developed itchy bumps all over my body. It was so bad, that I was afraid that I had caught something. :/

I stopped using that scent and bought the 'burnt sugar and karite butter'. The itching is not as bad now, but still there, and some of the bumps are gone. I think that it is just something with Caress. Don't use if you have sensitive skin. I won't buy anymore from this brand after I finish this bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Somewhat moisturizing, I guess. Removes antiperspirant okay.

CONS: I really don't like the smell. Smells a little like old lady's perfume...remember your grandma's "Tabu"? lol No suds, for those who want them.

ALTERNATES: At Walmart, the Equate Age Resisting Body Wash. It is very moisturizing and removes antiperspirant so well. It's also cheaper than this.