The Body Shop Bamboo Pin Hairbrush

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/6/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

My hairstylist said I have sensitive, irritated scalp. So I wanted a 'gentle' hair brush that won't irritated by scalp with its sharp ends. Its bamboo pin doesn't feel like poking into my scalp unlike my usual plastic brushes, yet effective enough to disentangle to my fine, long, straight hair. The pins are not too closely placed, so it's easy to extract out my hair left on the brush. So it stays cleaner, longer.

on 5/21/2013 9:26:00 PM

This has to be my favourite hairbrush! It doesn't pull or rip my hair out like all the others. I have long hair and it leaves it feeling soft and strong. Worth every penny!

on 6/12/2012 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i liked this brush so much and i got worried why i did not purchased it before. i like the feel while i brush my hair with this bamboo pin brush.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really nice brush, made from bamboo wich is good for the hair, it doesnt break as much hair as other brushes I've tried and it doesn't hurt the scalp. Its also not very big and good for traveling.

on 7/24/2011 7:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

it seems like i have been torturing my scalp before this one. the difference is quite big, it is very gentle on the scalp. the pins are made of bamboo. it is more difficult to clean the brush, and the pins look fragile. it would be difficult to take it along when you travel.

on 2/26/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this brush! I just got it today on a whim, I got the Aveda paddle brush a few weeks ago so I didn't think I needed a new brush. But I heard good things about wooden brushes, and it was only $10 so I got it. It's so gentle! I will probably use it more than my Aveda one now. =)

also the aveda one has rough edges on the pins, I know some people say it's seamless but it's really not. this wooden one is, the pins are as smooth as can be all around. =)

on 8/16/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this brush. It is excellent quality, made from bamboo. The bristles are amazing because they feel like a massage for your head and are very gentle. They are also durable. Creates no hair static and I think it has even made my hair shinier.