April 19, 2014 | 1025 users online

Hair Styling Tools - The Body Shop - Bamboo Pin Hairbrush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My hairstylist said I have sensitive, irritated scalp. So I wanted a 'gentle' hair brush that won't irritated by scalp with its sharp ends. Its bamboo pin doesn't feel like poking into my scalp unlike my usual plastic brushes, yet effective enough to disentangle to my fine, long, straight hair. The pins are not too closely placed, so it's easy to extract out my hair left on the brush. So it stays cleaner, longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Robynlesp12

This has to be my favourite hairbrush! It doesn't pull or rip my hair out like all the others. I have long hair and it leaves it feeling soft and strong. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by aydini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i liked this brush so much and i got worried why i did not purchased it before. i like the feel while i brush my hair with this bamboo pin brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by sofiaramos1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice brush, made from bamboo wich is good for the hair, it doesnt break as much hair as other brushes I've tried and it doesn't hurt the scalp. Its also not very big and good for traveling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 7:30:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it seems like i have been torturing my scalp before this one. the difference is quite big, it is very gentle on the scalp. the pins are made of bamboo. it is more difficult to clean the brush, and the pins look fragile. it would be difficult to take it along when you travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I just got it today on a whim, I got the Aveda paddle brush a few weeks ago so I didn't think I needed a new brush. But I heard good things about wooden brushes, and it was only $10 so I got it. It's so gentle! I will probably use it more than my Aveda one now. =)

also the aveda one has rough edges on the pins, I know some people say it's seamless but it's really not. this wooden one is, the pins are as smooth as can be all around. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. It is excellent quality, made from bamboo. The bristles are amazing because they feel like a massage for your head and are very gentle. They are also durable. Creates no hair static and I think it has even made my hair shinier.