April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Skincare - Body - Lancome - Savon Fraichelle Bath & Shower Gel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 4:57:00 PM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift from someone who absolutely loves it. Unfortunately, I HATE it. It definitely has a scent you either like or don't. To me, it's not green/fresh/clean. It smells like men's cologne, reminding me of my dad's Pierre Cardin in the 80's. Not a scent I find appealing on myself. The scent is *very* strong and lingers for a long time on your skin. As far as the shower gel properties, I really think it is just average. For the price of this, I expected much more. Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by smilechic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a refreshing way to start my day! After showering with this gel, the clean/green scent lingers and simply puts me in a happier mood...this is my "necessary luxury".

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by indysmom

I've been using this on and off for at least 6 years. It's a fresh, green scent which lingers pleasantly after a shower and is not too sweet. I switch between this and my favorite citrusy Eau d'Hadrien shower gelee which I can hardly EVER find on sale. The lather is good. I got my last tube on sale at an outlet store around the holidays so I can't say I would pay full price for it but it is a staple.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by j017

What happened?? I used to love the smell of this product...my all-time favorite shower gel scent. Did I get an old bottle? Did they go cheap on their ingredients? Did I outgrow it? I'm so confused right now. And I smell like I'm wearing cheap drugstore men's cologne, courtesy of Savon Fraichelle. Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by scraps

This is my favorite shower gel of all time...Although I hate the price the smell is just heaven for me...it lingers on my skin and makes my skin feel so soft...use in conjunction with the matching lotion and I have my signature scent..I hope they never get rid of this.....