September 23, 2014 | 1407 users online

Lipstick - Kleancolor - Kleancolor Everlasting Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for Fiesta. Fiesta is a perfect dupe of Lime Crime Poisonberry. The main difference being that Kleancolor Fiesta goes on smoother, more evenly, more opaque, and wears better for a fraction of the cost of Lime Crime. I love this lipstick because it wears like a balm and wears off to an even stain. Lips feel soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Kissiq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchase in Lilac frost, Holiday red, Raspberry, Pink frost, Fiesta

pigmented but too soft/cremy. I set with translucent powder so its not much of a bother.

lipstick doesnt twist all the way down so it makes a mess eventually.

overall, they are great colors for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Jacheampong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! It gives me a matte Finnish and it stays on FOREVER! If I don't eat it will probably last me all day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, warm yellow toned.

As part of a fun "lot of lipstick" swap where you don't know where you get, I got "Garnet".. and it's a bright (pink) red that pulls that 1950s look well for my skin tone... it's what MAC Ruby Woo or Russian Red could never do for me. It swatches with an undertone of fuschia pink, but applied, it's really a great retro red.

Just another red recommendatoin for another girl w/ similar coloring. My other favorite reds is the YSL GS #10 (deep glossy red, even better is the L'Oreal dupe in Endless Red but formula sucks) and DC'd Sonia Kushak Bordeaux (brown brick red).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AWFUL! I got two of these in Hot Cocoa and Brown at my local Beauty Supply Store for $1 each. The only pros are they are really creamy and the price is really low, but that is all. The color payoff is all wrong. I may as well have bought two red lipsticks because this is what color they ended up being, although they were supposed to be brown. The lipstick is overly creamy to the fact that it slides right off your lips and bleeds and runs all over the place. I hate that! I was really dissapointed in this lipstick. The packaging is also very flimsy and doesn't click back into place, I had to keep the little piece of label tape on it in order to keep it closed. A lipliner does not help the smudginess, this lipstick brand is a total mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by AluvsM73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

60 shades including a few peach colors that I like! Perhaps I can find good dupes in the bunch? Will buy more shades.