October 24, 2014 | 1641 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Cream 14

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by mwarner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used the aqua cream in #25 - which is an opalescent blue color which glides on nicely on the wrist. Sadly - when you attempt putting on the eyelid for which it is intended - the application is less than cooperative - very difficult to get an even application on the eyelid surface, even with a good moisturizer used as a base, as well as Nars eyeshadow base on top of that. I wouldn't recommend this product. The sales associates selling it - are even prone to making comments to the effect that the company is working out 'issues' with this product. I am returning my unused product foe a refund!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by dennymc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this colour...it's so versatile and can be used for a quick easy sheer wash of colour, or for a dramatic smoky eye paired with black pencil liner. MUFE have a youtube channel and it is interesting to see how their MA's work with the various products.
But back to the product...you need to work fast as it dries very quickly.I usually apply with my finger and blend any harsh edges with a q-tip. But it stays put, has never creased (I don't have oily lids) and stays true to the colour in the pot. Packaging is perfectly fine, light for travel and easily accessible for your finger or brush. Great great product for an easy "modern" eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I bought this in 13, not in 14, which is a light peachy champagne color. I use it as a general highlighter, and it's especially good in the corner of the eyes because it doesn't budge. Another great product from MUFE.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by shwinky

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

forget cream eyeshadow, this is one of the best eyeshadows i've ever used, PERIOD! it's a perfect red-toned bronze. this formula is so amazing that i could use it to make a sheer wash of brown on my lids, or build it to create a glamorous. dramatic smokey. this is litterally my go-to shadow for almost every look i do now a days.. and i've actually hit pan. love this and i would repurchase over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

When I first swatched this at Sephora I was really surprised at how well it stayed put on my hand without smudging or fading. I had to use a makeup remover to get it off. This led me to believe that it would never crease on my oily lids. I use this without my UDPP and it lasts a good 7 to 8 hours. Although after a while the glitter does cluster around my crease line. The color is very beautiful. I think it looks great on people with warm undertones. I don't do anything fancy with eye shadow, so this is very convenient and easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Probably one of the most wearable and gorgeous items I have in my makeup collection. I reach for this every time I want to do a brown smoky eye/neutral eye. Totally recommend it. Lasts all day, and doesn't budge. beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Petunia1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color and it does not budge no matter what weather conditions you might happen to be in! It looks beautiful on its own or layered underneath other eyeshadows; highly recommended, as well as other colors of the MUFE Aqua Cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful plum purple color cream eye shadow. It applies smooth and dries to a nice finish on the lid. I took one lippie off because for me this product creased slightly. That being said, it wasn't enough to deter me from trying other colors from this line.