Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner

on 10/20/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have straight, long, thick hair and I absolutely LOVE this conditioner--Davines makes the best hair care products ever and I don't mind the tub, in fact I rather prefer it to squeeze tubes. I love all their products but this is my favorite ever :-)

on 8/16/2010 1:20:00 PM

I tried this after using Love Curl Enhancing Shampoo and all I can say is wow, this is some rich, thick, & luxurious stuff. I had a sample and it was very very thick! I don't think I've ever used a conditioner this thick before. It was like a cream or hair mask. It has lots of moisturizing ingredients including rice bran oil; it reminded me a lot of Shiseido Tsubaki Damage care conditioner in the white bottle, except Davines has a much better and waay more subtle scent and isn't as oily. Very moisturizing, gave my hair lots of slip and when I rinsed it out my hair still felt really soft and detangled. I'm very impressed by this line now and especially by the Love Curl Enhancing products I tried. Like the shampoo this too is pink in color and the scent is a citrus scent. If I had to pick, I would rebuy the conditioner. I have wavy curly hair and was shocked to see how beautifully my wave pattern looked as it air dried, very uniform and non-frizzy. This and Momo Curl Enhancing Serum are my faves.