Lancome Color Design- Wannabe

4.3

on 10/7/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you want a bright fuscia-pink, this is a great one. I love all Lancome lipsticks because they are really buildable. If you want a bright bold look, two swipes of this with a Juicy Tubes gloss (Moulin Rose) on top will look amazing for hours. I wore this to a brunch yesterday, one teeny swipe, for a just a base of color, followed with Clinique Moisture Surge gloss, lasted all through the event, even with eating, talking, napkins etc. I love that versatility. Avoid if you dont like to experiement with mixing colors and layering (to get less bold look) or if you dont want a bright bold color.

on 6/19/2012 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This was a GWP. Nothing's special about the packaging. I like how buildable it was. The color's a bright pink. It isn't opaque with 1 swipe. I like how creamy it felt.

on 2/11/2012 9:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love the colour and how it feels on my lips, and I definitely wanna buy another one, but it's so expensive( I got mine for free as a gift)

on 10/4/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Very pretty and moisturing medium semi-hot pink...I love the way it feels on my lips..I like lining my lips with currant...nightmoth or magenta lipliner. Would buy this again....This is a perfect dupe for Mac LE Wonder Woman Spitfire lipstick.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Got this as a gwp as well. I'm usually scared to wear bold lipcolors because i'm pretty pale, and tend to shy away from lipstick in general but I gotta admit I love this color! Goes on super smooth and creamy and great lasting power. love!

on 5/3/2011 9:51:00 PM

I usually onlygo for nude or pale pink lipsticks...but i love how i can make this coulour look very natural or very bold!

~i can dab it lightly on my lips, and it makes my lips look naturally and faintly rosy!
~or i can apply it smoothly over my lips for a bold nighttime look!
~OH AND THIS IS AWESOME it works amazingly as a cream blush if a dab a few strokes on the apples of my cheeks! I just blend with my fingers or a brush...for a beautiful, radiant glow! :)

on 5/3/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got this with GWP and it was too fuschia pink for my liking. I can pull off wearing this on my NC20 skintone but I'm not into lipsticks that call out my name to everyone. Don't get me wrong its a beautiful colour but I prefer softer and more romantic pinks. This one's great for a night out though. This one's a 'Cream' and I find the colour payoff to be more bold and texture more creamier than its sister 'Sheen' line of the Colour Design line of lipsticks. I personally prefer the 'Sheen' line as its sheerer and not so bold in colour.

on 9/2/2010 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

really rose color~~~~~~`so pretty lipstick
but I like nude's lipstick better~~~~~~~~`

on 9/1/2010 10:36:00 PM

I also got this in gwp. It compares to MAC girl about town, but i find wannabe more wearable and long lasting.

I actually got this as a GWP. Normally I end up hating the colors they give as freebies, but I love this one! Great staying power, especially when paired with a liner. Goes on smooth and creamy. The color is a bright fun pink- goes well with my NC 30 asian skintone. I have been using this when I am lazy and do boring neutral eye makeup to make my face "pop."

Popular Lipsticks