October 25, 2014 | 778 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Design- Wannabe

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

If you want a bright fuscia-pink, this is a great one. I love all Lancome lipsticks because they are really buildable. If you want a bright bold look, two swipes of this with a Juicy Tubes gloss (Moulin Rose) on top will look amazing for hours. I wore this to a brunch yesterday, one teeny swipe, for a just a base of color, followed with Clinique Moisture Surge gloss, lasted all through the event, even with eating, talking, napkins etc. I love that versatility. Avoid if you dont like to experiement with mixing colors and layering (to get less bold look) or if you dont want a bright bold color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a GWP. Nothing's special about the packaging. I like how buildable it was. The color's a bright pink. It isn't opaque with 1 swipe. I like how creamy it felt.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by payalbansal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the colour and how it feels on my lips, and I definitely wanna buy another one, but it's so expensive( I got mine for free as a gift)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very pretty and moisturing medium semi-hot pink...I love the way it feels on my lips..I like lining my lips with currant...nightmoth or magenta lipliner. Would buy this again....This is a perfect dupe for Mac LE Wonder Woman Spitfire lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by makeupfiend13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gwp as well. I'm usually scared to wear bold lipcolors because i'm pretty pale, and tend to shy away from lipstick in general but I gotta admit I love this color! Goes on super smooth and creamy and great lasting power. love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually onlygo for nude or pale pink lipsticks...but i love how i can make this coulour look very natural or very bold!

~i can dab it lightly on my lips, and it makes my lips look naturally and faintly rosy!
~or i can apply it smoothly over my lips for a bold nighttime look!
~OH AND THIS IS AWESOME it works amazingly as a cream blush if a dab a few strokes on the apples of my cheeks! I just blend with my fingers or a brush...for a beautiful, radiant glow! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I got this with GWP and it was too fuschia pink for my liking. I can pull off wearing this on my NC20 skintone but I'm not into lipsticks that call out my name to everyone. Don't get me wrong its a beautiful colour but I prefer softer and more romantic pinks. This one's great for a night out though. This one's a 'Cream' and I find the colour payoff to be more bold and texture more creamier than its sister 'Sheen' line of the Colour Design line of lipsticks. I personally prefer the 'Sheen' line as its sheerer and not so bold in colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by flogfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

really rose color~~~~~~`so pretty lipstick
but I like nude's lipstick better~~~~~~~~`

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tani858

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I also got this in gwp. It compares to MAC girl about town, but i find wannabe more wearable and long lasting.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I actually got this as a GWP. Normally I end up hating the colors they give as freebies, but I love this one! Great staying power, especially when paired with a liner. Goes on smooth and creamy. The color is a bright fun pink- goes well with my NC 30 asian skintone. I have been using this when I am lazy and do boring neutral eye makeup to make my face "pop."