November 24, 2014 | 1652 users online

Styling Products - Beyond The Zone - Rock On Flexible Hold Hair Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only hairspray I have ever fallen in love with. It will be very difficult for me to use anything other than this. This hairspray provides the perfect amount of flexible hold without the stiff feeling.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by kerowynk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yuck I hate the way this product smells. I used it twice and returned it. It did its job (hold + shine) ok, but there are products that do the same job better. I prefer the Ion Smooth Solutions that Sally's sells over this any day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What possessed me to purchase hair spray with a name like 'flexible hold' is beyond me. I must be crazy from the heat!! I found myself wooed to buy this at Sally's thinking that since I like the majority of the BTZ products I've used, surely I would like this too. Nope. It's definately flexible; really too much so for my taste. Maybe some people like the idea of flexible hold or that's really all they need but I need a little more oomph to hold my hair in this 103 degree heat. Plus, it smells like grape flavored Kool Aid. Back to Big Sexy I guess.