September 1, 2014 | 1494 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - Force Vector Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by AliaGhobash

Far by the best hair mask I've ever used. it does what it says . doesn't really have a smell . immediately I've noticed my hair looking glossy. i definitely recommend it . i will be repurchasing when i run out .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by tinkeli

This is the best hair mask my damaged, coarse hair has ever seen. I use this with the line's shampoo and couldn't be happier with the results. After a few moths of use (1-2 times a week) this has dramatically improved the condition on my hair. It is now so much easier to work with, healthier and nicer than before.
The smell is ok, nothing disturbing. Packaging could be more convenient. I think the price is very reasonable considering the results. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Saffymouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, LOVE this! I ordered it plus the shampoo on eBay & it arrived today, so I've only used it once. My hair is long & fine, but there's quite a lot of it, & it's coloured. These products have made it feel really silky & there's lots of shine. I can't comment on "bouncy" as I left it to dry naturally, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks next time I blow-dry it.
The smell is ok, a bit masculine IMO, but it's not at all over-powering. The shampoo bottle is red in colour and clear, looks like a bottle of cough mixture! I was surprised to see that the shampoo is clear too.
Anyway, who cares about the colour, Vector Force shampoo & mask rock!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Moonchitaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am SO impressed by this product. My hair is very fine and fragile, oily at the roots and very damaged/crispy at the ends from an old body perm (yes, I know- what was I thinking!). Anyway, I dye my roots pretty much every 3 weeks with permanent colour and I was becoming a little despairing at the damage I had wrought on my poor hair. Someone with naturally strong, thick hair could probably have got away with it but my hair is abundant with very very fine individual strands so it has a tendency to become fragile and brittle very easily. I was previously using wen which I like very much but I live in UK so its extremely difficult to get hold of and its also very expensive with shipping costs etc..
I have also tried the kerastase range- bain substantif which is for weakened, brittle hair and found it ok- not great, but ok. I picked this up with the accompanying shampoo on a whim at my local salon. I have previously not been too impressed with L'oreal's absolut cellular repair range so I wasn't expecting much from this. WOW- I could not have been more wrong. From the very first wash my hair was smooth, healthy, bouncy and just looked and felt like silk. I am absolutely amazed to be honest! I really was not expecting such a reasonably priced range to compare to wen and kerastase but it totally does!
Ever since that first wash, my hair seems to be becoming more and more healthy- its fantastic :) My other main concern was that it wouldn't weigh my fine hair down and it hasn't at all- just left it incredibly healthy. The information on the tub says: "Reinforcing, anti-breakage masque for fragile, brittle hair, formulated with Glycocell (incell and royal jelly extract). Hair fibre is fortified and intensely conditioned".
If your hair meets this criteria, I really do recommend you try this- its not outrageously expensive and it really does deliver results- its an excellent dupe for kerastase bain substantif or Redken age reset IMO. Try it!
EDIT: This range along with the shampoo have become my HG hair products. Nothing thus far as made such a difference to the health and appearance of my hair than these have- I even prefer them to wen. They are truly outstanding ;)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by sunnysunday

i thought that this was very conditioning for my fine, dry, brittle, breakage-prone hair. it has transformed it into silk.
it is very expensive though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

This mask is good, but i need a conditioning/deep moisturising mask and this did not cut it! Still good for people who don;t need alot of moisture in their product!!