November 25, 2014 | 1904 users online

Hair Treatments - Proclaim Argan Oil - Hair Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

While this is not a dupe for Moroccanoil, I love it! I love the smell, and it makes my hair super shiny! It really smooths my hair without making it too flat or greasy. This is the best oil I have tried from Sally's, and one of the best I've tried in general. It doesn't beat my holy grail Kerastase Elixir Ultime, but it is a great alternative. It's much more silicone than KS, but it leaves my hair healthier than before. I've been using L'Oreal's Oleo Therapy Oil-Essense, and have been really loving it. It's a tad lighter than this, but I still whole heartedly recommend this. Especially for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lilyyy69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have thick course wavy hair. I hate that this product didn't do anything for my hair. I only brought this product because the many positive reviews on this. The product itself is very oily like a lot people say a little goes a long way. My hair wasn't shiny or made my hair soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by aeb5042

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unless you have super thick, dry hair, I wouldn’t purchase this treatment. A dime size made my fine hair overly greasy. I prefer light Moroccan oil so I am able to use more of the product and achieve greater results.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Gigi1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is excellent. It makes my hair silky and smooth after being flat ironed and it gives a nice conditioned finish. It works on the hair shaft right away. Only use a little bit, because a little bit goes a long way. I have reccommended it to everybody I know. I bought it a Sally Beauty Supply!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 5:29:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was NOT a good alternative to Moroccanoil for me. My hair is very thick and naturally curly with a slightly coarse texture. I love silicone products to blow out my hair. Most silicone type products help my hair smooth and straighten while adding tons of pretty shine. And my hair isn't very picky. Most silicone serums work well enough for me, though some are better than others. This one actually leaves my hair frizzy. It also doesn't seem to hold my hair shape well. After using this I wake up with frizzing hair that has lost it's smoothness and shine. Adding this as a finisher does not help. I am not going to buy this one again. I'll try others since they are just as cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used One N Only argan oil for about 6 months, i did find it to be a bit too heavy for my liking...anyway i was at sallys and decided to try this..although I hate the smell the product is great!!! I love it!! leaves my hair super soft and shiny...along with that it doesn't make my hair feeling heavy...just remember this is still an oil so don't put too much or you'll look like a grease ball!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lallen08

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Tried this along with One N Only argan oil treatment to find a cheaper alternative to my beloved Morrocanoil. I didn't like the smell of this and found it to be too silicone-y. Not like Morrocanoil at all. One N Only is a much better alternative and is all I use now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by meowrena

I love this!! It makes my hair feel great and after using this (along with other Argan Oil products from this brand), I haven't had split ends in months. My hair is never dry or brittle and this product actually makes it easier to comb through my long hair.

If you're interested in trying out Moroccan/Argan Oil and you don't want to spend a lot of money, this brand is affordable and available from Sally Beauty Supply. Sometimes they have sales on this brand and you can get them for even cheaper.

I definitely recommend this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on reviews as i heard a lot of hyper over agran oil. i take a tiny HALF PEA sized drop of this rub it between my palms and put it through my hair after ironing, it smells great and makes my hair silky and soft without weighing it down too much, will repurchase! Ok someone said you can use this on your skin too?? One of the top reviewers .No. Just no. You CANNOT use this on your skin. Wtf? Its filled with silicones that would make your skin itch and fragrance to make your skin red. For hair this is amazing. For skin no

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this it makes my hair soft and really feels like butter ... this is not just some silicon in a bottle that gives some temporary softness and shine and then back to coarse , dull and frizzy hair like other product ...this really nurture my hair or at least thats what i feel ...will repurchase