April 19, 2014 | 1646 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by susansteel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple of days ago after reading various reviews online. Since I have started using it, I have used it as instructed Morning an Night and since then I do notice that the skin under my eyes is alot softer. I have yet to notice a reduction in fine lines or puffiness but as I say I have only used it for a couple of days. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and always have, my pigmentation is a blue/purple. I did not buy this to help with that as I don't believe there is such a product that can ever help that. On the whole I would buy this again!! I feel that the skin under my eyes is getting good protection during the day and rejuvenation at night. I love the jar the product comes in, it looks like a little bottle of secret potion and a little goes a long way, so I don't see me needing to restock this for a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Very poor eye cream did nothing to help with dark circles or wrinkles

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using for a year now and it hasn't done anything to reduce fine lines, puffiness or dark circles. Worst eye cream ive ever bought.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Riotsas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mehhhhh ... You thought it's working when you are applying it, only when you still see it under your eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by winter021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first heard raving reviews about this product from a few die-hard estee lauder friends and forums and decided to give it a shot. Here are my thoughts.

After using it for about a month, I noticed my eyes were nourished and hydrated daily, but it didn't do much for my dark eye circles, puffiness etc. It has a nice scent to it, feels luscious, very hydrating but that's about it, I would not repurchase. I have since moved on to try kiehl's midnight recovery eye cream and powerful line reducing concentrate and they work really well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Mayagayam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Aw. I thought I'd found a holy grail eye treatment / serum, given the reviews I read.

Petroleum - Boooo.
Soy products - Booooo...
Results from using it for 2 weeks - Boooo no results.

Ah well. Back to looking for a good eye serum / treatment.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by kaveloz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The ruling is still out on this product. I purchased it together with the night repair synchronized complex. I do see some improvements right away and will see further results in a few day. I was wary of purchasing this product from the reviews here,but decided to give it a try since I was purchasing the other night solution. Products purchased from the direct line of products always work best, since they are designed to work in conjuction with their own products. Let' cross our fingers. I'll write a review in a couple of weeks for further progress.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Silfor

I only got a sample of this product which I'm glad I did because I would t buy it. It didn't do anything bad, but there was no noticeable difference in my bags and dark circles or even smoothness. I found it didn't absorb properly into my skin so ended up mostly on my pillow.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by ShwetaDewan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not greatly impressed or disappointed with this product. It has not done huge wonders to my under eye area, but at the same time it has not damaged it either. My undereyes look nourished and the make up does not crease. I am on third bottle now just because I am too lazy to find a new effective eye cream (is there any?). Going forward, I don't think i will be re-purchasing this given how expensive (60- 65 USD) it is and how little it does to help.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by madhat

I have spent so much money on estee lauder because I had heard that this or that product worked miracles and i was frustrated to discover that nothing worked at all!So much money in the garbage bin!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No