Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 2/15/2015 11:20:00 PM

Love this! I received a sample size - enough to last a month or so though, as a gift with purchase recently. I'm really enjoying this.

It doesn't sting my eyes, it sinks in quick and fully, it applies well (would be better if it was in a tube though) and makeup applies nicely over it. It's very comforting, as in skin feels very calm after application. I might try leaving it in the fridge for an extra special treat and apply it on hot days.

I apply this in the morning despite it being called night repair - I think that's a bit of a scam to get us to buy more products - unless the daytime one has spf - which my other products have anyway.

I have no doubt this is expensive but I'll be repurchasing when my sample jar runs out. I love the texture - not quite a serum but not quite a cream - I haven't found that before and would love to hear if anyone else knows of a similar textured product.

on 12/14/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this on and off. When I used it even a month at I time, I could not see any results. I have other things that actually do flatten out wrinkles. As someone else said, this might be better for bags, which I agree on, because I never had bags in the morning when using this. Although this is said to be fragrance-free, it smells of *something*... Cranberry, I think. This gives me tiny red bumps on my eye-area, which even go as far as my cheeks. The first time I used this for 2 months straight, I was suuuuper busy, so I didn't have time to look at myself in the mirror properly - I just noticed my undereye concealer looked kinda funky. Then I used this on and off, and the bumps always appeared.

Irritation and lack of wrinkle-reducing effect (which is the promise of this) is the reason I give it 2 lippies.

on 10/9/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nothing special.. just like an eye moisturiser

on 9/28/2014 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received a sample of this when Macy's was doing the free gift bag with a purchase. I stopped using eye creams awhile back because they always gave me horrible red bumps under my eyes. I decided to give this a try anyways, and sure enough, red bumps appeared 2 days in and went away when I stopped. I've found that using organic coconut oil works wonders and I have been applying that mixed with castor, jojoba, and tamanu oil underneath my eyes every night to heal the rash this product gave me. My eyes have also appeared swollen and the barely visible lines I once had now seem so much more obvious than before. It's a shame

on 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM

Woooooow. This transformed my tired eyes after long shifts working at a hospital, I apply this pretty richly at night and in the morning and my god the hydration this brings!! It lessens my dark circles(just temporarily whilst I have had it on) because of all the hydration, I look more awake and youthful. Do not hesitate on buying this! Yes the jar is small but you need a tiny amount it will last more than half a year at the very least. If you use this daily in your routine it will take years off your eyes, gorgeous product.

on 7/5/2014 2:56:00 AM

Does absolutely nothing! It may moisturize but certainly not any better than a simple cheap moisturizer.

on 6/26/2014 9:42:00 PM

I have 3 empty bottle of this. It applies bit greasy at first. After a few minutes, it dries down to a matte finish. Sometimes your under eye area might experience warming sensation. Don't worry, it is the effect of caffeine. It really helps to diminish the sign of aging by removing fine lines. But patience is required during the process!

I love this product!

on 6/9/2014 12:14:00 AM

This stuff burns! I dont know what is in there but it makes my eyes water, I only came across what was causing the burn and realized this is the product .
it smells as if its got a ton of alcohol !!!! really dont know but it just doesn't feel right sorry....

on 5/27/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got the sumptuous mascara with a delixe sample size of this eyecream and the eye make up remover for 25.

This cream doesn't help with blue circles bur it definitly helped with my puffyness! I can tell a big difference when I use this after a few times.

on 4/10/2014 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this a couple of days ago after reading various reviews online. Since I have started using it, I have used it as instructed Morning an Night and since then I do notice that the skin under my eyes is alot softer. I have yet to notice a reduction in fine lines or puffiness but as I say I have only used it for a couple of days. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and always have, my pigmentation is a blue/purple. I did not buy this to help with that as I don't believe there is such a product that can ever help that. On the whole I would buy this again!! I feel that the skin under my eyes is getting good protection during the day and rejuvenation at night. I love the jar the product comes in, it looks like a little bottle of secret potion and a little goes a long way, so I don't see me needing to restock this for a while.