Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 6/21/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This has become one of my favorite eye creams! The texture is just lovely, it's a cream gel texture that just feels great to apply. I love how my skin feels after using it. I've seen a visible difference using it.

on 5/4/2015 1:45:00 PM

this was quite expensive but sounded great so I bought it..Unfortunately I don't think it's worth the price or the hype. had high hopes but for me it seemed much like any other night eye cream..didn't see or feel any real benefit after using for a few months...would not repurchase

on 5/4/2015 11:50:00 AM

I like this product because I can use it to hydrate the area around my eyes without causing milia, those annoying little cysts that I've had to have removed in the dermatologist's office. That said, I think the price is a bit inflated and I really hate the packaging. There's no way I'm going to use the dumb little spatula and dipping in a finger is a bit unsanitary and usually results in pulling up too much product. Also, "repair"? "Recovery"? I don't think so. How 'bout simply "hydrates" or "soothes"? I mean, come on, nothing outside of the surgeon's office is going to "repair" eye bags or wrinkles. One more thing and then I'll go quietly, I promise: why "Night"? I use this a.m. and p.m. It works quite nicely under makeup if you let it settle in for a few minutes. I'll probably repurchase simply because I haven't found anything better. Peace.

on 4/28/2015 5:35:00 PM

This serum glides on easy, I use under my eyes and above my top lip, it leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth. This doesn't sting my sensitive skin or leave eyes puffy like some other eye creams which are too heavy. This serum is perfection for your under eye area, the only downfall is the price, but a little goes a long way so it is worth it. Best eye serum I have ever used.

on 3/28/2015 6:42:00 AM

Very bad. İt didnt help my wrinkles.My skin was very bad and old after using it. I will never buy this product

on 3/16/2015 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used this product continuously for a couple of months since I was so eager to really feel the effect. I was completely disappointed but this eye cream. I did not see any changes or improvements for my fine lines. This product feels greasy and heavy. I cannot even say that I liked it as a moisturiser either. Unlike the Advanced Night Repair Serum, this eye treatment is a waste of money.

on 2/15/2015 11:20:00 PM

Love this! I received a sample size - enough to last a month or so though, as a gift with purchase recently. I'm really enjoying this.

It doesn't sting my eyes, it sinks in quick and fully, it applies well (would be better if it was in a tube though) and makeup applies nicely over it. It's very comforting, as in skin feels very calm after application. I might try leaving it in the fridge for an extra special treat and apply it on hot days.

I apply this in the morning despite it being called night repair - I think that's a bit of a scam to get us to buy more products - unless the daytime one has spf - which my other products have anyway.

I have no doubt this is expensive but I'll be repurchasing when my sample jar runs out. I love the texture - not quite a serum but not quite a cream - I haven't found that before and would love to hear if anyone else knows of a similar textured product.

on 12/14/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this on and off. When I used it even a month at I time, I could not see any results. I have other things that actually do flatten out wrinkles. As someone else said, this might be better for bags, which I agree on, because I never had bags in the morning when using this. Although this is said to be fragrance-free, it smells of *something*... Cranberry, I think. This gives me tiny red bumps on my eye-area, which even go as far as my cheeks. The first time I used this for 2 months straight, I was suuuuper busy, so I didn't have time to look at myself in the mirror properly - I just noticed my undereye concealer looked kinda funky. Then I noticed that my concealer didn't look like that when I didn't use this cream, then I noticed it was because I got bumpy skin when using it.

Irritation and lack of wrinkle-reducing effect (which is the promise of this) is the reason I give it 2 lippies.

on 10/9/2014 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nothing special.. just like an eye moisturiser

on 9/28/2014 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received a sample of this when Macy's was doing the free gift bag with a purchase. I stopped using eye creams awhile back because they always gave me horrible red bumps under my eyes. I decided to give this a try anyways, and sure enough, red bumps appeared 2 days in and went away when I stopped. I've found that using organic coconut oil works wonders and I have been applying that mixed with castor, jojoba, and tamanu oil underneath my eyes every night to heal the rash this product gave me. My eyes have also appeared swollen and the barely visible lines I once had now seem so much more obvious than before. It's a shame