July 23, 2014 | 1212 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by NatachaXoxo

Does absolutely nothing! It may moisturize but certainly not any better than a simple cheap moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupjie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 3 empty bottle of this. It applies bit greasy at first. After a few minutes, it dries down to a matte finish. Sometimes your under eye area might experience warming sensation. Don't worry, it is the effect of caffeine. It really helps to diminish the sign of aging by removing fine lines. But patience is required during the process!

I love this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by PINUPROCK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff burns! I dont know what is in there but it makes my eyes water, I only came across what was causing the burn and realized this is the product .
it smells as if its got a ton of alcohol !!!! really dont know but it just doesn't feel right sorry....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by AlenaSara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got the sumptuous mascara with a delixe sample size of this eyecream and the eye make up remover for 25.

This cream doesn't help with blue circles bur it definitly helped with my puffyness! I can tell a big difference when I use this after a few times.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a deluxe sample (5ml). I used it a few days but a little milia seed appeared on one of my eyes and so I decided to stop using it. It did not moisturise my eye area anyway. I cannot comment on skin enhancing abilities since I only used it for a few days, but it does not moisturise, that's for sure. And the milia really put me off. They are probably a result of the mineral content. I still don't understand why companies insist in using mineral oil.

What is so shocking is that this does not moisturise (it just seems to coat the skin) and seems to induce milia seeds, yet it costs a fortune. The packaging is unhygienic and the little spatula is pathetic. Using a spatula, despite being impractical (who has time for that?) does not keep air and light from getting in the tub and so does not protect the unstable ingredients from degradation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by susansteel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple of days ago after reading various reviews online. Since I have started using it, I have used it as instructed Morning an Night and since then I do notice that the skin under my eyes is alot softer. I have yet to notice a reduction in fine lines or puffiness but as I say I have only used it for a couple of days. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and always have, my pigmentation is a blue/purple. I did not buy this to help with that as I don't believe there is such a product that can ever help that. On the whole I would buy this again!! I feel that the skin under my eyes is getting good protection during the day and rejuvenation at night. I love the jar the product comes in, it looks like a little bottle of secret potion and a little goes a long way, so I don't see me needing to restock this for a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Very poor eye cream did nothing to help with dark circles or wrinkles

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using for a year now and it hasn't done anything to reduce fine lines, puffiness or dark circles. Worst eye cream ive ever bought.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Riotsas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mehhhhh ... You thought it's working when you are applying it, only when you still see it under your eyes

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by winter021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first heard raving reviews about this product from a few die-hard estee lauder friends and forums and decided to give it a shot. Here are my thoughts.

After using it for about a month, I noticed my eyes were nourished and hydrated daily, but it didn't do much for my dark eye circles, puffiness etc. It has a nice scent to it, feels luscious, very hydrating but that's about it, I would not repurchase. I have since moved on to try kiehl's midnight recovery eye cream and powerful line reducing concentrate and they work really well.