October 31, 2014 | 1626 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by silviasandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing special.. just like an eye moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Funsizedeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this when Macy's was doing the free gift bag with a purchase. I stopped using eye creams awhile back because they always gave me horrible red bumps under my eyes. I decided to give this a try anyways, and sure enough, red bumps appeared 2 days in and went away when I stopped. I've found that using organic coconut oil works wonders and I have been applying that mixed with castor, jojoba, and tamanu oil underneath my eyes every night to heal the rash this product gave me. My eyes have also appeared swollen and the barely visible lines I once had now seem so much more obvious than before. It's a shame

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

Woooooow. This transformed my tired eyes after long shifts working at a hospital, I apply this pretty richly at night and in the morning and my god the hydration this brings!! It lessens my dark circles(just temporarily whilst I have had it on) because of all the hydration, I look more awake and youthful. Do not hesitate on buying this! Yes the jar is small but you need a tiny amount it will last more than half a year at the very least. If you use this daily in your routine it will take years off your eyes, gorgeous product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by NatachaXoxo

Does absolutely nothing! It may moisturize but certainly not any better than a simple cheap moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupjie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 3 empty bottle of this. It applies bit greasy at first. After a few minutes, it dries down to a matte finish. Sometimes your under eye area might experience warming sensation. Don't worry, it is the effect of caffeine. It really helps to diminish the sign of aging by removing fine lines. But patience is required during the process!

I love this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by PINUPROCK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff burns! I dont know what is in there but it makes my eyes water, I only came across what was causing the burn and realized this is the product .
it smells as if its got a ton of alcohol !!!! really dont know but it just doesn't feel right sorry....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by AlenaSara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got the sumptuous mascara with a delixe sample size of this eyecream and the eye make up remover for 25.

This cream doesn't help with blue circles bur it definitly helped with my puffyness! I can tell a big difference when I use this after a few times.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a deluxe sample (5ml). I used it a few days but a little milia seed appeared on one of my eyes and so I decided to stop using it. It did not moisturise my eye area anyway. I cannot comment on skin enhancing abilities since I only used it for a few days, but it does not moisturise, that's for sure. And the milia really put me off. They are probably a result of the mineral content. I still don't understand why companies insist in using mineral oil.

What is so shocking is that this does not moisturise (it just seems to coat the skin) and seems to induce milia seeds, yet it costs a fortune. The packaging is unhygienic and the little spatula is pathetic. Using a spatula, despite being impractical (who has time for that?) does not keep air and light from getting in the tub and so does not protect the unstable ingredients from degradation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by susansteel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this a couple of days ago after reading various reviews online. Since I have started using it, I have used it as instructed Morning an Night and since then I do notice that the skin under my eyes is alot softer. I have yet to notice a reduction in fine lines or puffiness but as I say I have only used it for a couple of days. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes and always have, my pigmentation is a blue/purple. I did not buy this to help with that as I don't believe there is such a product that can ever help that. On the whole I would buy this again!! I feel that the skin under my eyes is getting good protection during the day and rejuvenation at night. I love the jar the product comes in, it looks like a little bottle of secret potion and a little goes a long way, so I don't see me needing to restock this for a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Very poor eye cream did nothing to help with dark circles or wrinkles