July 30, 2014 | 2097 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Natio - Complexion Corrector - Yellow

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Euniqued

Nice if you have dry or combination skin - this product is quite moisturising and doesn't slip

Nicely highlights the undereye area

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

As soon as I swatched this in the department store I knew it was going to be a bad product: too runny, too light, not pigmented enough and too absorbent into the skin.
This pretty much a very gently tinted yellow moisturising lotion.

It provides the littlest amount of coverage and disappears altogether soon after. As an under-eye concealer its neutralising effect is virtually non-existent because a lot of the cream gets absorbed, or else the pigmentation is too low (this is more a light butter-milk shade than an actual yellow). It's hard to believe that this is marketed as what it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kineza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm quite new to make-up and I wanted something reasonably inexpensive to try on my dark undereye circles. I paid about AUD$14.95 from Myer. A little goes a long way and this small tube would last you forever but I wouldn't buy another in a hurry.

PROs: Good coverage and only need to use the smallest amount. Brightens up the undereye area after you put on regular concealer and foundation.

CONs: Dries very quickly!!! Very hard to blend if you aren't fast enough, tends to be cakey/dry and settles into the lines under your eye. I agree with the other reviewer who said you had to tug at this to spread it with a sponge!

Probably wouldn't purchase again, would rather try something else!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by linachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The tube it comes in, will last me forever. I only need a little bit to counteract the colour under my eyes. However, it always seems to leak into the cap, which gets a bit annoying, but it's not messy or that bad.
The consistency is medium, but dries quickly, so you need to blend it quickly. It has a hint of shimmer in it, to brighten up my undereye area.
I use this, then the clinique smooth dewy foundation over it, and it conceals my undereye circles, without getting cakey or settling into lines.
PROS:
minimizes blueish/purple undereyes.
not cakey.
you get a lot of product for your money.
CONS:
if you're quite dark, this won't work for you.
best for pale, light, and medium or slightly tan skintones.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible. When the product first came out of the tube I thought it would be fantastic as it was quite thin and the colour was great. I wanted a product that would spread easily on the under eye area to conceal dark circles. I applied it over Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Balm which should have given it plenty of slip. It simply does not budge! I found it damn near impossible to blend and had to do what you should not do around the under eye area and that is to tug quite harshly with the sponge, just to get the stuff to blend in. Will not buy again. Very cakey and hard to use.