November 22, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Trendsetter Mineral Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by iheart678

I love, love, love this lip gloss. It feels great on my lips, the color is perfect for everyday or for going out. I bet its flattering on just about anyone. It looks great mixed with other glosses or lipsticks too. This is seriously a great buy and like another reviewer said, it looks more expensive than it is. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 is because after a couple of months, the gloss starts to smell funky. I don't know if its because of the wand or what. Or maybe its due to bacteria on the wand- I think I used it when I had a cold. Whatever the reason, the smell got worse and worse and it ended up smelling like feet LOL so needless to say, out with that one and in with a new one. With my new one, I'm going to be extra careful with the applicator and see if I have the same problem. Even if I do, oh well, its a great lip gloss otherwise and its so affordable that buying more than one at a time is no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lovely520

I was pleasantly pleased by the quality of this lip gloss from E.L.F.'s Mineral line. Trendsetter is a nude-brown shade with a slight shimmer. On my lips, it looked absolutely gorgeous....I love applying it. Although it's not deeply pigmented, it gives just enough of a nude-brown color to be pretty on your lips. The packaging is very nice and looks more expensive than it is, there's no scent to this product, and unlike many other lip glosses, it's not sticky, which is a big bonus. Trendsetter is a very versatile color--you can wear it daily and for going out, as well. It looks just as good worn alone as over a lipstick. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite lip glosses.