April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Fragrance - Chanel - Bleu de Chanel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After seeing the ads and a commercial on this, I became intrigued. I then smelled this on a classmate and I was not impressed at all. I would definitely choose something from Armani or Burberry. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this for my bf and he loves it and I think it smells absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by andrecaro

I bought this for my husband last years Christmas and it is still pretty full. It smells really nice, and it has that thing that makes your head turn around when he passes by.... I love the model they used for it too. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by iyonis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Grown up but easy n fun. Great gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

My favourite fragrance to have come out of recent years i this gem. It is fresh enough for me to wear in summer, but heavy enough for going out. It is also a nice change from the old school classic fragrances that remind me far too much of my principal from primary school, yuck. It also has an interesting mix of notes - pink peppercorn, nutmeg, ginger and citrus make the fragrance well balanced. It also wears very well and last a long while on the skin. I especially love the magnetic cap of the bottle, a nice Chanel touch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I am a girl who wears Yves Saint Laurent for men (well, the ones I like, some are better than others). And this cologne is what my hubby wears. He got a sample and it's far muskier and manlier than what I wear, but works perfectly on him. It just goes with his natural chemistry and makes him smell so amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

Bought this for my fiance last Christmas after smelling it on a friend. I cannot express how much I love the scent. He wears it every day and it has lasted about a year. It's very citrusy and I love it. Very expensive but worth it since it lasts forever. Chanel is so classic, I will continue to buy it for him.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Personally i adore this aftershave, i love the scent i love the packaging and the way it makes me feel, my friends always notice when i wear this and comment on its beautiful aroma. I'd buy this over and over again, smells like selfridges :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by AnKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my closest guy friends wears this and from the first moment I smelt it on him I was in love with it. It is my favourite cologne on a guy ever. My kryptonite!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My fiance has never worn a Chanel fragrance before, but when we picked this up at the mall, I was in love. It's so hard to find a good cologne for younger men that doesn't smell too grandpa-ish or just gross. I love love this fragrance. It lasts unbelievably long too, and it just smells so amazing. Most definitely my favorite so far. I am not impressed with the other Chanel colognes out right now. This one is by far the best.