October 2, 2014 | 1949 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Fuchsia Fusion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This blush is a hot baby pink blush with semi chunky sparkles. The sparkles are gorgeous and add to the blush. It is a cool toned blush but even on my warm skin it looked nice. It is highly pigmented and lasts a long time with a good base. It also lasted along time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the colour so much, especially this is an exact dupe for NARS Angelika, but I won't repurchase because it is glittery! This is not only shimmery with a glow, but when you swirl your brush and try to tap the excess, you see glitter falling off. The colour itself is good, and the formula is OK, so if you are looking for a cheap dupe for the NARS one, go get it, the price difference makes it worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush for my medium olive skin (NW25) I grabbed it at Target and keep it in my work desk for when I start to look blah and need some color mid-day. It is a very pigmented and pretty bright pink with slight lavendar? Honestly, I notice the glitter in the pan, but dont notice that glitter on my face UNTIL I am in the sun, and then watch out! One time I checked out my face in the mirror at home near the window and was like WOW! Glitterball. But thats okay, its still really pretty! For $3.00 its amazing. Nice sturdy packaging too.. reminds me of Nars a little!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty colour and would be a good one for the colder months. It has a purpley-pink undertone and with my pale self I have to be careful because to me it is very pigmented. A nice colour for cool/fair tones. I apply with a MAC 162 because a lot of product does come up when you're applying it so go lightly. If your fair you can always build it up. I like a brush that doesn't pick up too much product when using this because as said it does get powdery. I love the shimmer in it but I like shimmery blushes and this doesn't in my case accentuate pores so that makes me happy. I like the packaging ala NARS is very nice and a good amount of product, and you can't beat the price. I don't use this colour a lot because I do own a sick amount of blushers but this is a good one to have in your arsenal.Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by JenPhil1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was quite pleasantly surprised by this uber-inexpensive blush! I think I have found a much cheaper dupe for the Sue Devitt belize blush that I love. This is nicely pigmented and fairly long lasting. I layer it over cream blush and this enhances whatever shade I put on first. The shimmer is minimal and didn't seem very noticeable to me. This blush becomes very powdery very easily- as soon as I dip my brush into the pan, there's a lot of powder already. But I can overlook that for the price and performance of this blush. Wish it was just a teeny bit more pigmented (but I think I wish that of almost any blush!) but overall, this one gets a big thumbs up from me. I plan on trying other colors in the line because I am so impressed by this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is pretty: a barbie pink with a mauve/berry undertone. The quality is great its very well pigmented a little goes a long way. The finish? Too much glitter. Not shimmer, glitter. If it was less glittery & possibly matte it would be much better. Regardless i still like it a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

The color itself of this blush is beautiful, but to me it's useless because of the chunky glitter in it. I really wish elf would come out with this exact color in a Matt version. If you like really glitter blushes, you will love this, it has great color payoff, sturdy packing and its only $3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Im really starting to fall head over heals with all of ELF's products!!!! The price is right and unbelievably cheap but the product isn't. The product has great quality. I love this blush and probably wouldn't buy anything else now knowing that these can be purchased at such a value. I love the colors. This color in particular is a little pinky and adds a nice pop to your cheeks. LOVE ELF!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow--I really like this blush! The compact it comes in is sleek and seems sturdy (altho I haven't carried it in my bag), and you can use the small mirror in a pinch. The blush itself is the most beautiful color, giving a pretty pop of pink to my oh-so-fair skin. It is a tad glittery, but since I've never really had anything like that before, I enjoy it. The only thing wrong with this product is it's quite powdery, but I can deal with that. Cruelty-free and only $3, it's a great deal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: barbie pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- glitter (need to buff out to remove)

Comments: Pretty color that works with my olive complexion. I find it much easier to wear than Pink Passion. There will be glitter, but buffed out and it is a matte blush.

Will repurchase.